STORY PASS Neon Masquerade

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Queens, Aug 13, 2019.

1. [​IMG]

๐ŸŽญ Some new Passes are lighting up the Store today! These Story Passes will unmask a brand new exclusive story granting you the chance to earn limited-time avatars, pets and special stat items! ๐ŸŽญ

Story Passes:

1) 1M Cash version of the Pass (but you will not be able to complete the full story)
    2) 99 EC version of the Pass (complete story version with Neon Masquerade Pet Boxes)
    3) You can even gift the EC version to other players!
    4) M & F versions of both

Keep in mind: all non-gift Passes will be in both Trending and Misc sections of the Store.

[​IMG]
    Story Pass - Venetian Mask (F) - 1M Cash

[​IMG]
    Story Pass - Venetian Mask (M) - 1M Cash

[​IMG]
    Story Pass - Venetian Mask F (VIP) - 99 EC

[​IMG]
    Story Pass - Venetian Mask M (VIP) - 99 EC

[​IMG]

This story will require you to collect Jewelled Necklaces. Collecting certain numbers of these Necklaces will reward you with different prizes at each tier!

VERY IMPORTANT things you'll want to know:
    โ˜ž Collecting the Jewelled Necklaces is NOT the only task required to complete the story, so you'll have to pay special attention on what else you might need to do in order to earn the above rewards.

โ˜ž You can get 1 version of the avatar for completing the Cash version.

โ˜ž You will get 3 versions of an Avatar for completing the EC version.

โ˜ž It is highly recommended that you only do one (M or F) quest at a time, otherwise your quests may break, but you can complete both if you so choose!

โ˜ž There's no place like home...but if you choose to go home, you'll have to purchase an EC Pass (if you haven't already) to continue the Story.

[​IMG]

Tier 1
    35/35

Tier 2
    55/55

Tier 3
    80/80

Reveal your new Neon Masquerade Pets today!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    PLEASE READ:
    โ˜ž BOTH the story AND the Passes are persistent, you just won't be able to start the story without it being gifted after noon PST on September 24th, 2019.

2. neon partaayyy

Augusteum and SnowSparrow like this.
  3. I NEED that female avi!! ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

4. Looks great, and I love the option to gift others with the ec version!

Oopsies though; hope I didn't make too bad of a mistake by buying the feminine and masculine cash masks both at once.๐Ÿ™†๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™ˆ Knew I shoulda waited for the thread ๐Ÿ™ˆ

5. you're 2 hrs late ๐Ÿ˜  i appreciate the gifting option tho

Lilith1178, RainInMe and SnowSparrow like this.
  6. Yes cant wait to complete

P4rzival likes this.
  7. Its looks great!

8. Iโ€™m in love!!! I need these Avis and Pets!!

9. Selling these 99 ec masks 5 b each.

Ace, Opal, PanPanMochi and 2 others like this.
  10. *everyone*: buys both
    *ata 2 hours later*: rip you

iPunk, iSlytherin2You, Quack and 34 others like this.
  11. Same ๐Ÿ™ˆ

12. That awkward moment where I purchased both male and female st the same time

Quack, Musi, Khris and 16 others like this.
  13. You can sell the masculine back canโ€™t you?

14. What if you already got both m and f will it break since you posted this too late ๐Ÿคง

Quack, Musi and Masumi_Kana like this.
  15. **Checks**
    No ๐Ÿ™

Masumi_Kana likes this.
  16. People getting mad for being impatient, is classic PiMD community. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

17. Rip

18. Drop rate for the roses is trash. Hate that you have to spend money to get the pass and then spend more money to try and open boxes to get roses to complete the quest. If youโ€™re spending money on one thing why make it so hard to complete without spending more money.

MizzRedd, Lanaya, Exodia and 51 others like this.