EVENT The Mirror Lake Dare

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Queens, Aug 6, 2019.

1. [​IMG]

Eira, Sherily, Azzy and 11 others like this.
  2. Tfw you've distanced yourself so far from the horror community that you don't know what any of the items or avas are referencing... If they even are a reference?? 😬

3. Can the next hunt please be light and airy instead of dark and twisted.. and can I be lucky in that hunt too 😣

RainInMe, -Wisteria- and DeathBelle like this.
  4. Can do better

5. So I'm new and have no idea what main/side story means. How exactly do I get the avi holding the hatchet? 😍

6. main drops are selfies. all the other drops from parties are side story. 6,000 selfies, i believe, gives avi with hatchet

7. Past few hunts for me the drops have been low, major bummer

-Wisteria- likes this.
  8. By completing potd (party of the day) cat cafe or pizza pop or even by opening boxes you’ll get items that will eventually give it to you when you collect enough

9. What’s with the story pass? 👀

Lishyy, Bellissima, Hera and 13 others like this.
  10. Have you got the male side too? Thanks

11. whats from the masks & necklaces ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

12. Was there a forum post for the story passes?

13. Not yet! Or at least not one that anyone in my club can find yet. :/ soon, I hope 😂

14. not yet

Lilith1178 likes this.
  15. Wi͡th ti͟me͘ t̸o spa̴re, ̨ŕèad͡y͢ ̷fór ̴an͠ot͠h͞e̛r͏ ͠da̢r͞e?́ ͢

There's a hidden message somewhere on the PIMD Instagram account that has yet to be spotted. The first player to follow, like and point out the hidden message by replying to that Instagram post gets 4 PiMDCrates.

Good luck...

#235 [ATA]Queens, Aug 15, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2019
  16. Rood.I don't even have insta 😢

Generosity and Sherily like this.
  17. How would you know who is the winner without IGN posted or- something like dat 😂

Muschi and Amora94 like this.
  18. Has anyone guessed or- it’s still ongoing? 🤔

Amora94 likes this.
  19. I believe it's still on going

20. Massive congrats to iSquish for squashing this dare as our Mirror Lake Insta Dare W͡I͔͈̲̜̮̩̻ṆN̥̯E̸̻̫R̖̜͕͕̻̞!!

Everyone did a great job following our clues! If we were alone, running for our lives through a dark woods, I know who I'm turning to for help 😉

I'd keep following updates on Instagram, the Forums and Campus chat...you never know what else lurks around the corner in this Event 👹

[​IMG]

#240 [ATA]Queens, Aug 15, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2019
    Vo, DiablosPrincess and Muschi like this.