Someone help me!

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Stark, Aug 11, 2019.

1. How to understand a girl's feelings πŸ™‡?

I've gone through 5 breakups in the past 2 months here in PIMD.Sometimes it's been the girl's fault and sometimes it's been mine. Any tips for a rookie ? πŸ™„

P. S : I'm 21 yrs old πŸ‘€

2. Like an actual relationship or like, a PIMD stats-RS?

Voseph likes this.
  3. breakups as in broke rs or you dated and y'all broke up.

are you asking how to keep a game rs or a ldr/real relationship

understanding someone's feelings is just lots of communication. sometimes you don't need to understand how somebody feels when they have an issue. sometimes you have to understand your own feelings before you can address someone else's.

4. Yikes. Maybe it's your ign

5. maybe baby chickens are attracted to OP

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  6. I feel your frustration! My shortest rs was like a week. Its almost a lost cause at this point! Might rs my alt but I'm not even sure I can stand myself. πŸ˜‚

7. Ha! I’m sorry... I know you’re being serious... but this made me laugh uncontrollably for a good 5 minutes!

So, thanks for that. I really wish I could help... but I got nothing....

Good luck!

Sloth likes this.
  8. If that's true, what girl could resist a guy covered in baby chicks?

9. We don’t have feelings. Just sandwiches

10. I changed my ign an hour ago. So my ign has got nothing to do with my breakups

11. The magnet part should help with keeping them attracted to you. So nice work.πŸ€™

12. Lol looks like we the same lee 🀭

13. I think you are already on the right path with the ign change. Fake it 'til you make it, conjure up your own positive energy and confidence, friendo. πŸ‘Œ

But, in regards to your question, we don't even understand our own feelings sometimes so... πŸ™ƒ
    It's not always about understanding someone's feelings, just about respecting them anyway.

14. OP pls answer i am ready to give advice i just need to know from what angle 😒

15. PIMD relationship taken to rl πŸ™‡

16. I'm covered in ducklings.

17. How do you Know My Name????? πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

Stark likes this.
  18. I'm also 21 years old and a relationship is about communication and trust.. without those two, it won't work out. Good luck m8.

Jk. I hate my life.

19. Just find a relationship in ya home town make her play PIMD and then u ain’t gotta worry about the PIMD chicks

20. We know each other πŸ™‡