I Honestly Don’t Know How To Feel

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Lala-Land, Aug 10, 2019.

1. TRIGGER WARNING (kinda)

(Kinda) Sensitive topic ahead. Please read with caution.

Today is my best friends birthday, so the plan was to spend the day with her. We went to an amusement park, and we were getting on what was gonna be our last ride for the day. Each row seated 4 people, and we were next to 2 guys (who we of course didn’t know). My friend was on the outer edge on the left, putting me in one of the middle seats.

The guy right next to me plays with his safety restraint and turns to me and said “Yo, this s*** kinda loose.” Me and my friend (who had ridden the same ride about 3 times before this same day) told him it would be fine, since that just how the restraints were.

He then replied “I’m going to take my belt off on the ride”(the ride had both a bar restraint and a seatbelt) “you wanna hold my seatbelt?”

Me, thinking it was like sexual just kind of ignored it.

Anyways. The ride was getting pulled towards the top of the first big drop (which was 325 feet) when I hear the guy turn to his friend and say “yo hold my belt” and this guy had actually UNBUCKLED HIS SEATBELT right before the big drop.

At this point, I just kind of panic. Like, do I put my arm across this guy? What should I do?

Anyways. We all ended getting off the ride safely (I legit just had a bad ride that time)

Anyways. (Sorry for such a long story, but I needed to get my thoughts out.) This has literally been bothering me since then (it’s been 2 hours to be fair)

Like... what was his reason? Like was this like an honest attempt at offing himself? Or was he just like dumb?

At this point I’m just worried if this dude made it home safely...

ANYWAYS. I’m sorry if you read through all that. Like I said, I just wanted to get my thoughts out

2. Just another case of "hold my beer". The dude wanted to show how brave he was. Don't worry,probably just a dumb guy

Maddi_Matsu, Alicia and Muschi like this.
  3. Lol it was gonna look like that roller coaster scene in Final Destination 3.

4. Dat extra adrenaline boost.

5. It might’ve been a ploy to look more brave or it could’ve be something worse either way the next time something like this happens you should take it a little more seriously.

-Noob-With-Boobs- likes this.
  6. Happy birthday to your best friend and oh my goodness I hope you can recover soon from this fright. :eek:

7. I would have probably laughed if he had gotten hurt

But yeah if you or your friend are at least a 6, he was probably trying to look cool cuz you know how girls are into guys who have nothing going for themselves? Yeah.

8. So I’m guessing the people who tug on the restraints before the ride starts all decided to take a lunch break at the same time

9. So dramatic.. making a big deal out of nothing

GodTierOni likes this.