EVENT The Mirror Lake Dare

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Queens, Aug 6, 2019.

1. I've opened almost 10 ecs boxes already and have only gotten shards 😤

2. okay so how do i get the avatar with the raven cause i want it now

Mismagius, shygurl, darians and 2 others like this.
  3. How to get the avatar with the crow?

4. This hunt is quite decent especially the furnis. That bathtub is everything. 😍

Pls pls pls make an IT hunt in September. Need more gory/bloody/spoopy furnis. 💕

5. How do I get the girl avi holding crow in her hand?

6. Avatar with the crow would most likely be from side stories, wait a couple more days and it'll be out.

7. Am I just unlucky or is the drop rate for furniture lower for this hunt...?
    Guess someone knew that this hunt would be popular. 😶

8. At least new players can get them now 🤧

9. Will I be able to see these images when I update my app?

10. Yes. Yes you will :(
    Now it is done

Muschi and IPandoraI like this.
  11. Love this hunt- avis are spooky cool. Could do without the bloody ones but love the other ones and the furni. Was hoping for a summer bikini babe before summer ends but this is cooler 😅

12. I have open more boxes no furni no avi only shards 😭😭😭😭

bb and P5-FlyWithMe like this.
  13. im same you,nothing in

14. Don't worry I opened 120 about and my best drop was the chair :). I lowkey feel you.

15. It's lb avi

16. You had to go and put the best looking avatars on leaderboard eh? One time, just once! Uff!

17. ꓘ̰̜͕̼̮̼ͦ̓̽ͨ͌̿Ɔ̞̣̐͐̎͊U̲̘̮͙̩͂⅃̠̙̤̰̗ͧ

Syl95, Muschi and Vo like this.
  18. They always do the ones in the middle as LB yet they saw how popular the Raven avis were and they were like BOOM profit, seems the drop rate was tampered too :/ if I spend 30 dollars to open boxes I should get more than a nightstand and shards no one cares about any more lmao

19. I was not expecting those avis to be lb avis but at least I have a chance to get my favorites 🙂

Syl95 likes this.
  20. Yep me too... No furni... In over 30 boxes /lite/ec and timer. Absolutely ridiculous