Smexymama

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Forever_Unruly, Jul 29, 2019.

1. In Memory of Smexymama

(Everyone's mama)
    Smexymama-forever

[​IMG]
    On the 22nd of July we suddenly and unexpectedly lost a woman that was a great part of our community here on PIMD. She was a dear friend, family, and an all around loving, kind, and generous soul to so many. PIMD held everyone that was truly dear to her heart. It was her real life. It was her daily life. It was filled of her love. With all of her struggles she never ceased to put so many of us ahead of all. She was a bright light, an angel in ever fiber of it's meaning.
    To all in PKL we are deeply saddened for your loss; as well to all in VIP Cats (her favorite flash club). Further to her ky4f and IH families, and to the many on here that were her family and friends.
    We hope to keep her memory alive. Further we ask you all pray for her and for her loving husband (iTranQuil-as-f)
    A fund has been set up as well. If you feel so inclined please donate.
    [​IMG]

Click image for gofundme redirect.

Thank you and may god bless you all πŸ’–
    iTranQuil-as-f (husband)
    iRosieHisWarGoddess (pup)
    -PRiNC3_H3CTOR-
    lll-_-ll-souls-unruly-ll-_-lll

2. 🌹Forever in my heart🌹
    βš”You will be missedβš”

OZ and Forever_Unruly like this.
  3. Missing you terribly, I will hold onto to the memories over the past few years. Mama you will be in my heart forever lady. You are one unique beautiful soul.
    Until the day we meet again.....
    Love you always,
    RosieπŸŒΉπŸ’œ

OZ and Forever_Unruly like this.
  4. I didn't know her but so sorry to hear this news. My thoughts and prayers go out to her family and friends. May she forever rest in peace πŸ™πŸ’•

Sirrracha, OZ and Forever_Unruly like this.
  5. I will love you always, and forever in my heart. πŸ˜’β€β€πŸ™

Forever_Unruly likes this.
  6. My thoughts are with her loved ones. πŸ’— May her memory be a blessing!

7. My heart is sad. I will miss you. Love ya sweet pea.

πŸ‡πŸ’•

8. RIP. Prayers to her family and all who knew her.

9. Oh Mama, i remember the day you claimed me as one of your babies and said to me you will always be there for me and that you will always protect the ones you love and you never showed me anything but that. I loved when you'd pm me if something was bugging you and laid it out so bluntly because you were real and honest and said things as they were. Your daily pms to see how my day was, you coming into cc and your name losing color and you saying oops silly hubby stole my clothes again.I hadn't talked to you in a little bit but that never changed the impact you had on my heart or the love i carry for you now and always!! I miss you so much Mama and i love you even more, until we meet again you beautiful, sweet, kind and loving soul keep an eye on us. All your PIMD fam and friends will always need you!!!

10. May all your pain and troubles be lost forever. May you find paradise and a world of eternal life.. May your Soul Rest in Peace! I will miss ya Pupsie😒🌹

11. Oh no, I sensed something was off but had no idea that it was this. I hope you're all coping alright.

She was a beacon of light for so many people in this community, and ran one of the more successful and welcoming clubs on PIMD. She'll be missed.

12. I never got the pleasure to know Mama, but it sure seems she has positively impacted many lives.

My condolences to her family and love ones πŸ’–

Alicia and Forever_Unruly like this.
  13. Still so heartbroken of the loss of this beautiful soul. You're forever in my heart Mama! πŸ’œ

14. I still can't accept that I won't get your calls anymore. I miss you and your voice so much. You will always be in my heart. Love you forever mama ❀

MisakiFernin and Forever_Unruly like this.
  15. I never got the pleasure to know Mama, but it sure seems she has positively impacted many lives.

My condolences to her family and love ones πŸ’–

16. Mama was the best person i have meet she cared about everybody I called i been knowing mama for 4 years we would talk all the time my rs was one of her loyal memberz She had touched alot of people hearts that was just who she was i was honored when she start cling me her little sister SISSY I WILL TRULY MISS U THANK U FOR U I WILL ALWAYS LOVE U REST IN PEACE MY LOVE.

Forever_Unruly and MisakiFernin like this.
  17. My condolences to everyone who knew her. She seems to have left a great legacy

Forever_Unruly and WhoTfIsWesday like this.
  18. I’m gonna miss you, Mama. Our conversation, your enthusiasm and how you touched and impacted everyone that you treat as a family. Everyone loves you Mama. Here we are, sending out greatest prayers wrapped with love. Thank you for everything Mama. May you rest in peace.πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

19. I miss her so much ! She has always been one of my great friends and taught me a lot ! I wish if she wouldn't have left us . " It's been a long day , without my friend and I'll tell you all about it when i see you again 🎢 "

20. Am I the only one who thinks it's morbid/shameful to pilot a dead person's account? πŸ‘€