I, too, can make polls

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by WhoTfIsWesday, Jul 28, 2019.

?

Do you use lotion and/or lip balm?

1. Yes, I love body grease

18 vote(s)
    58.1%
  2. Ew no

13 vote(s)
    41.9%
  1. They apparently have it in a ton of spas in my city and das about it which explains why I haven't seen it. I shall go pick it up on monday if I remember and check it out

2. Defs worth it imo, i slather it on but a lil bit goes a long way ๐Ÿ˜„

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  3. RoseMilkTea knows her shรญt! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ

I use a hydrating balm mixed with my liquid lipstick. Mattifies slightly but is still hydrating without the greasy feeling of balm alone, or dryness of liquid lipstick alone. I can adjust the depth of colour with this method too. ๐Ÿ˜ As for lotion, I only use it on my body during dry months, a moisturising body wash is usually enough for me. I use a serum on my face daily, and an oil control gel if I'm wearing makeup! Even if you don't feel you need it, it pays to take care of your skin while you're young if you want it to age well. But also, outer health starts on the inside. So. Plenty of water yo! ๐Ÿค™๐Ÿฝ

4. Any time after showering or simply washing my hands because they get dry and I can feel my skin like stretching when I extend my hand open and it just feels very weird so yeah I'm putting lotion on frequently

5. Oh, no, my skin isn't too oily to the extent I look greasy (unless I go a few days without showering). My skin produces just enough.

RoseMilkTea likes this.
  6. I have great skin so I have no need to use lotion. The only time I've ever done so was when I was working in retail and had to constantly be touching people,which is a big fat ew

7. I was an esthetician for 9ish years so I've got a load of skin facts floating around in my brain.

You're so right though, water consumption is huge for skin.

Manic likes this.
  8. Oooh, I did the same thing! I wanted to further my studies to become a Paramedical Esthetician, but I got side-tracked with life, had a change in my passion and thus, career. I still love giving natural ingredient facials to my friends on girls nights though!

9. Omg no way! I would have loved to go in that direction as well but i was finding it really hard on my whole body. My mental health was plummeting where i was working and i was there for like 6 years so i was ready to just switch it up entirely. I miss it but i needed something a lot more stable so i feel you

10. It's from a local brand

11. Iโ€™m one of those that used to never need lotion or lip balm until I started using it regularly. Now Iโ€™m dependant on it. ๐Ÿ˜‚

12. My favorite lotion is called The Naked Bee. It doesn't leave an oily feeling to me.

13. I remember being like 5 going to school and crying bc my mom would try to put jeans on me right after she put lotions on me. I still canโ€™t get dressed right away after the shower or lotion.

I try to do my research for whatโ€™s best for my skin. But I have dry skin and a skin condition so I kinda needa lube up. I def put lip balm before bed.

14. I need lotion because my skin be looking ashy without it :oops:

Plus I'm addicted to chapstick ;)

Alicia and WhoTfIsWesday like this.
  15. My boyfriends parent believe theu canโ€™t get ashy bc theyโ€™re white...

16. Oh no....just no.....:eek: I know I'm light skinned but I'll still be looking ashy if I don't lotion right after a shower.