ARMYS WMU LET'S BE FRIENDS !!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Iovelace, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Let’s be friends than cause I’m an army

2. I gotta go Navy tbqh. My paternal grandparents served in that branch. That's where they met, d'aw.

3. Wow r/woooosh to a lot of these

I’m bts army btw ✌️

4. I'm torn between disgust at all the koreaboos and wanting to ask if you like shinee because I lub shinee

Heartless likes this.
  5. how is any of this an r/wooosh

6. Ppl think it's cool to use reddit for some reason. See: r/ihavereddit

Muschi likes this.
  7. She thinks we don't know what she means.

That's the only real r/whoosh here. Koreaboos can't r/whoosh shyt when the entire fandom is r/whooshed by the Korean government. But anyway.

8. Or she and a lot of ppl just think they're cool cuz they use reddit. I was just giving my possible opinion, don't speak as if you what you're thought on what other's think is fact.

9. Thinking reddit is cool might be why she used it.

But she doesn't say it in response to everything. You don't say r/whoosh at the supermarket to the checkout chick in stead of "thanks". She said r/whoosh because the meme has become more widespread, but also because of the context. I see it as @Ing me for bringing up the marines.

They might think idk what "Army" means in this context and that they're superior for knowing that but I intentionally ignored that to diminish the significance of koreaboo fandom lingo. :/ a pro gamer move made by many people.

Ironically, they were r/whooshed by that move.

10. 🖕army, Navys where its at👌

11. I'm scared