I, too, can make polls

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by WhoTfIsWesday, Jul 28, 2019.

?

Do you use lotion and/or lip balm?

1. Yes, I love body grease

18 vote(s)
    58.1%
  2. Ew no

13 vote(s)
    41.9%
  1. I have yet to make a poll and wanted to try it. So. Do you like lotion/lip balm? Personally, I find it gross-feeling so I'll only use it if my skin starts getting reptilian. Lip balm can only stay on my lips for a few minutes before I wipe it off from feeling too greasy and gross.

2. Oh I thought I was the only one

3. I hate lip balm.

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  4. I don't use lotion unless I shave my legs.

But two of my kids have to use lotion after they shower or else they get dry skin rashes.

I think it's a skin type thing...not a personal preference.

5. Oh maybe. That would make sense actually

6. The only one who could make polls or the only one who hates that greasy feeling

7. I. Love. Lipbalm.

Hear me out, most of yall using some shitty ass balms that end up being the source of your dehydrated, fissured lips. Treat yourself and get a non petroleum based, lanolin and mineral oil free balm! Rant over πŸ’–

Victoria, WhoTfIsWesday and Muschi like this.
  8. My skin naturally gets oily, so lotion makes me into a greaseball. I rarely get dry skin because of the oils, though, so I don't really need lotion anyway.

9. What are some good brands in your opinion? I've tried a few (eos, burt's bees, blistex, carmax, etc) and they're all ick to me :c

10. If you try using a lighter oil based serum at night it will actually trick your skin into thinking it's produced enough natural oils and help control throughout the day with regular use. Plus your skin is at a higher risk of water loss at night so hydrating = good in the long run πŸ‘πŸ»

Manic likes this.
  11. Those are all the worst ones. I swear by Eminence Citrus lipbalm, i have another but it lost it's label ☹ was a local one though.

Also Eminence is vegan friendly

12. I use boffum

13. Lip balm because my lips gets really dry

The lotion I use doesn't feel greesy because it like dries up on the skin

14. Greasy Feeling.

15. Also, I only use chapstick (or Lip Balm) during the fall/winter months. When I use lotion it always either feels heavy or really oily on my skin. I found one once that actually felt nice and smelt like those discontinued lemon frosted Girl Scout Cookies but sadly I don’t remember what brand it was.

Buwbuw, MiniMinx and GodTierOni like this.
  16. Idk if I've seen that in stores but I shall try it if I do

17. What lotion is that?

18. Hopefully you find it again :c I never had girl scout cookies so idk what that is but sounds good

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  19. My lips are too dry. I wouldn't mind using lip balm but it's not a habit I can be bothered to get into.

20. Girl I'll legit send you one if they don't have it out there πŸ˜‚

There's a locator at the bottom of their website though if your interested