Let's address the surplus of cat clubs

Discussion in 'Clubs' started by DylanSmiles, Apr 27, 2019.

1. For those that cannot afford to solo, sure

2. Pretty sure Rumple was talking about the people hosting the flash session that receive the bento payment, since bento-profit is what was being discussed

3. Humour me hails, how many bentos do you get from a flash session and how much time does it take?

4. Depends if the host is also dropping or buying from someone. If dropping, with cats, if everyone showed up, usually 40-45. If invites, 100-160. If they bought, I think they split 50/50 with seller, but not entirely sure as I never buy.

Before vehicles, flash sessions lasted 3.5 hours roughly. Now, they can be done in an hour to 1.5.

5. Sorry I'm not a huge fan of flashes or cc sessions to begin with :) Have only attended 1 of each to get a taste of things. Weren't bad, but get kind of dull.

6. worry about your own ?

Hurricaine likes this.
  7. What happened to your club ? 🤭

8. I think it's only a "crisis" for you guys running cc clubs, and, if that's the case, it's only because you are struggling to compete. Its definitely not a crisis for me because having more options is nice. I've seen cat clubs do promos (like +5 cc for referrals, 2 DNs, etc) to compete and keep their clubs going, which benefits me even more when I do sessions. The only thing that really annoys me is when I am just trying to live my best PIMD life and get walled by cat clubs out of the blue. 🗣 I'll come to you when I feel like it. 😂

Empress_, Alicia, Kefo and 1 other person like this.
  9. So true, they be advertising every other second 😩

10. I never hesitate to farm cc club promoters when they wall me. Helps fix their "crisis" anyway.

Nicoolest and Sherily like this.
  11. Wait- what? Cat clubs aren't supposed to be profitable..

12. They are bento wise for the admins

13. My assumption was the bentos go back into paying the ihs, so the profit margin is actually small and the benefits of being a perm was that you just got to hit cats consistently

14. Makes sense

Buwbuw, MiniMinx and GodTierOni like this.
  15. Ive managed cc clubs back when there were like 10 running. Sometimes it's not the competition but it's the why the club is being handled. Only reason why I had to close it down is because my friends (admins) are busy and I am too.

No matter how many clubs there are, as long as your management is admirable, you wouldn't worry about having less bookings because they will stay and keep coming back.

16. You right love. It’s only profitable for an admin in the sense that they don’t pay to be there like everyone else does and get to hit parties for “free” essentially. But some have required admin drops like 2 cats a month or something so it’s not totally free in the long run. All the bentos go to the club and buying more cats from IHS/OHS. Admins shouldn’t be making a bento profit unless they’re selling OD drops to members or IHS to club, or they’re scamming their admin friends which is NOT COOL.