POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. ok so i dont know where else to ask this so here goes 🤭

I'm 18.5mcs and i'm leaning more towards str build. Does anyone has any idea how to calculate how many hits do I need to hit for max drops or do I need to try and see for myself. Because I heard that intel buils gives more hunt drops but tbh just so confused on how to calculate ;_;

2. Just test it yourself. Check your total hits in party after it's done. Try to remember how many you put on each bar.

3. Hey how does one use the benefits from showcase items? Do they automatically apply or do i need to do something to gain the +strength/intelligence

4. They are automatically applied, and contribute to the "miscellaneous" section underneath Bonuses on your profile

SoopTea and Muschi like this.
  5. So if i buy a tut way over the amount I'm supposed to invest in do I get more money? E.g. I'm supposed to invest in a tut that cost 19.5b and i hire a 77.5b tut do I get more money?

6. No.

7. The key is that it's referred to as max plunder. You still get bonus plunder if you spend less than the maximum, and it slowly increases to max plunder... But then it gets maximized and can't increase further :/

Muschi likes this.

8. Thank you lots!!

9. Still haven’t really noticed a difference but figured I’d check, is there a dramatic cash drop difference for exchanging dorm mates instead of just upgrading? I notice I can upgrade my dorm mates twice and have about the same stats I’d get from just exchanging and then the next level (2 levels ahead) is cheaper to exchange for in the future. Just to repeat the question for those who actually read it all, the main question is aside from stats, does exchanging give me more money than upgrading if I end up the same stats anyways?

10. Assuming ATA honored what they said a while back about ensuring that higher tiers pay out more, then exchanging to a higher tier would result in slightly more plunder. I’d have to test it, it’s been a while since I have, but I’m pretty sure. However, either way it makes more sense to keep progressing through the tiers until you reach the top tier.

Muschi likes this.
  11. Can multiple amps be used within same party?

12. No, they don't stack.

But you can stack dice cups with the amp boost.

13. What's the other purpose of doing jobs. Is it only to increase money?

14. It's mostly for cash, yes! It works best for new players to finish all the jobs when they begin (before they start getting the party-focused stories), as that is where they will primarily make the most cash.

Other players will use jobs to pin themselves if they are being hit (PvP).

Fleur376 and Talongganisa like this.
  15. & 1/100 chance of getting ecs from doing jobs.

Along with payouts of dns and big cash for completing certain jobs along the way.

Muschi likes this.
  16. Hi! I have a question about upgrading dormmates.
    Let’s say two people are 20mcs. Person A has T8 or T9 in their dorm, and person B has T10. Someone told me person B will be stronger, even if the stats are the same.
    Is that true? Or is it a myth?

17. A myth that I've never even heard of.

So I feel more inclined to say it's just false. Myths have some sort of mythos about them, have to be a bit widespread, and maybe have some significance. Your friend's just talking nonsense.

Ballerina and Muschi like this.
  18. Does anyone have the box that CS furniture comes from? I wanna take a peek into it and see what else it’s got!! 🥂🍾

19. If CS is champagne space (why would you assume that anyone knows that?) i think it's from the black and gold boxes from Black Friday of 2017.

I have some on the 12th page of my showcase.

20. wow lets all just take a moment to recognize kefo calling out an odd abbreviation

ok moment over

Vo likes this.