Banned again

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by zeinos, Jul 27, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    • So my first account was banned saying i was underage i send them many tickets even told them i could show them id for proof to show them im not underage but they still didnt give back so after months later i started a new account and decided to play this game again but still decided to send tickets to try to get my old account back and now this one is also banned and idk why they just close every tickets without replying. So can anyone help me with this. Im just too addicted to this game i dont want to quit yet even though i quitted once already. But i think the second account was banned cuz i send many tickets asking for her like what kind of reason is that and the first one was banned by mistake but they doesnt event believe meπŸ˜”

1. As far as I know, you're underaged.
    All underaged players are permanently banned.

So afaik you should be banned. πŸ˜πŸ‘Ž

Muschi likes this.
  2. Have you been claiming to be underaged in chat channels? Or perhaps requesting underaged people?

3. Feels bad

zeinos likes this.
  4. What are the reasons they think you're underaged? I feel like it's easy to show a random ID card

5. You are welcome to open another ticket to discuss the issue with support if you are dissatisfied with the initial reply you received. Be sure to include as much detail as possible for the best possible outcome.

In future, please refrain from breaking TOU when posting in forums. See the relevant section below. πŸ€™πŸ½

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.