CONTEST Dream Dev

Discussion in 'Contests' started by ATARogers, Jul 18, 2019.

1. No problem!

2. Ooof. Still, a winner YOU are!

Muschi likes this.
  3. Why my forum wouldn't refresh?! I can't see the post!

4. What post?

5. Have they announced the winners ??? Is it gonna take time ??

Sirrracha likes this.
  6. I dobt think so it just ended yesterday

7. like there is a post around 1 hour ago, but I can't see it :/

8. It was probably deleted. It doesn't say there is any post from 1 hour ago. Where did you see that it said there was one from an hour ago?

9. I saw it before entering the dream dev forum..Like blabla posted-1 hour ago, like that

10. Actually, thatā€™s called tracing. So it is plagiarism. Unless the original srtist gave you permission to ā€œuse it as a baseā€ itā€™s rude to trace it.

11. It wonā€™t let me edit my post. Artist*

However, I did reverse/image search Jokerā€™s drawings (both colored, and the lineart) and nothing came up. Unless someone can find something that my reverse image searching didnā€™t- Joker did draw those chibis.
    I searched on multiple websites just to be sure.

12. I agree. Not to diss anyone but tracing the entire image - not just one figure but the entire setup - is plagiarism and drawing over an already existing drawing also seems to me as cheating when many people put in so much effort into their entries. Just doesnā€™t seem fair

13. So it was either deleted, or maybe the post above you was the one posted an hour before and forums isn't synced with your time zone (and displays dates/times differently than yours). (You can change this in settings.)

14. Chill a lil, its just a drawing contest, with no rules at all, its not like those drawings were posted on any sites and claimed as original art, there s a lot of ppl doing this actually.

15. okay then, thx for information šŸ˜ŠšŸ˜Š

Muschi likes this.
  16. [​IMG]
    Just a quick drawing of [ATA]Queen. Just for fun

17. Is it showing up?

[ATA]Queens, Sirrracha and CherryLee like this.
  19. I know i saw the 2nd drawing (nicer one) from ig by an artist, i just forgot who lol. But her style has this cartoonish/disney vibe