SFW

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by awkwardchic, Jul 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. While I can relate to being upset by some particularly nasty people on this game, I think this is more of a personal problem as opposed to actual mental health.

I notice you never actually said you have anxiety or depression, and what you said makes no sense to people who actually have depression, so I'm wondering if you are just a misguided "advocate" for people with mental health issues? If so, I don't think there needs to be a knight in shining armor for people with depression, any of whom that are still here have accepted it as part of the game.

Obnoxious6, Ahegao9, Kefo and 6 others like this.
  2. Fancy way of saying worsen.

3. First off you just made a fool of yourself in forums.

Either hit back and shut up or there is a button for all the whiners/butthurt called
    uninstall.

4. This threads giving me anxiety and depression ATA take it down before somebody kill themselves also Kefos big word also doing the same to me ban him 😂

Obnoxious6, Tabby, Stark and 5 others like this.
  5. Sawry 😭😂

Stark and Hurricaine like this.
  6. You are so valid
    [​IMG]

7. I think we can all agree op needs to check themselves in for an extended stay in the loony bin. The world isn't going to change for you, you need to change to be able to handle the world.

Gummy, Obnoxious6, Victoria and 3 others like this.
  8. As many have said before, PVP is part of the game and I think that it will remain a feature for a long time to come.. for a majority of us enjoy it. If someone with those issues is really bothered by being constantly hit, then they should just uninstall or try something else. there is no offense for hitting someone in-game.

Now, I've come across some of my friends who are in sfw or being hit by someone and they get verbally harrased. They get called horrible names and it's just unnecessary.

But a lot of the time they get shamed because others are unaware of the situation. "Quit whining and just hit back." "Just uninstall the game if you can't take it." Why should they have to leave a game that they love and leave the friends they've made just because someone is harassing them.

You can say "just unfollow or block them, theyll go away." I've had instances where someone gets "banned" and they just make another alt and keep the harrassment going. It can get pretty stressful and annoying.

Now if this is happening, you could try SS'ing the offenders messages and hope ATA takes care of the issue.

Skylar2018 and Gummy like this.
  9. That is more of an issue with in-game harassment, and loopholes for people to get out of the consequence, not an issue with PvP. Harassment is an actual issue that I think more people would lend their support to bringing an end to. Focusing on "sometimes PvP can be used as a tool of harassment, so PvP should be banned" is a misdirected solution.

10. Shut up

Obnoxious6, Tabby, MyaBird and 3 others like this.
  11. I mean, everyone has anxiety on some level. Mentally illness isnt an excuse to be not be involved in something. As others have stated if you dont want to participate in pvp then dont play a pvp game. That being said, some players do drag things into real life and I do believe that should be handled a little more seriously.

12. OP seems to be grasping at straws here.
    SFW/PVP is a mechanic of the game. It keeps things interesting. If you don’t like it, don’t play. Issa simple concept.

You’re trying to say you’d end your life over something in a mobile game? Chief, you need to go talk to a shrink or something.

Victoria, Tabby, Maddi_Matsu and 4 others like this.
  13. I take offense to the fact that because most of choose to play the game the way the game was intended to be played we are labeled bullies.
    As a member of a farming club we do not insult or bully our farms. We do not post on their walls we simply visit their Newsfeed.

Obnoxious6, Tabby, Gummy and 2 others like this.
  14. Jesus fücking Christ threads like this always make me roll my eyes so hard. If you have to make a thread about this then that’s why you should leave the damn game.

IF YOU DON’T WANNA PARTICIPATE IN SFW THEN BUY A DAMN PEACE TAG OR TURN OFF YOUR NOTIFICATIONS FOR THIS APP AND IGNORE THE FARMER

Also, Depresion?! Anxiety?! I have suffered from both of those (still do!) and I’ve even made an attempt. SFW has hasn’t had any impact on my mental health and if you’re letting that shït get to you that much then that is another reason you need to leave them god damn game.

ATA intervening???? When this game was first created it was purely PVP/SFW. No Parties. No Furniture. Just people fighting to survive and be the best and having fun doing so.

TL;DR IF YOUR LETTING A GAME EFFECT YOUR MENTAL HEALTH THEN YOU NEED TO DELETE THIS APP AND TOUGHEN UP BECAUSE REAL LIFE IS GONNA HURT YOU A LOT FÃœCKING MORE.

15. FYI. YOU CAN'T ASK TO BE INVOLVED IN SFW. YOU GET YOURSELF IN SFW FOR YOUR OWN STUPID ACTIONS.PERIODT!!

16. OP really made this thread hoping that everyone would agree with her and ban farming

17. have you considered requesting cf since you want hits to stop????

18. Please if you are suffering from mental disabilities such as depression then you should leave the game (because it’s clearly causing it to worsen) this game was founded on pvp and clearly says in the description that it’s pvp and you agreed to the terms and services. Do yourself and us a favor and leave the game, and seek medical help😊

19. [​IMG]

The description clearly states it's a PVP game. I think you misunderstand the concept of the game just by looking at the name.

20. 1-800-273-8255
    Suicide Hotline

I take great offense to using depression and anxiety as something to threaten people with because someone isnt getting their way.

The game says pvp is involved period. With that being said please reach out if you ever find yourself feeling so low you would rather die.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.