CONTEST Dream Dev

Discussion in 'Contests' started by ATARogers, Jul 18, 2019.

1. -Final Entry-
    [ATA] Jean
    Finally~ Took me over 2 hours to complete this one.
    Software Used: Medibang Paint
    [​IMG]

2. How do you upload a picture on here? I have an entry but I don't have a URL link to the picture (nor do I know how to get it lol)

3. I wanna delate my zelda entery😤 is that possible?

4. I would cry happy tears for once.

-Stud_Muffin- likes this.
  5. Heavily recommend using imgur. To do that...
    • Make an imgur account
      • You can use your browser or the app
    • Upload the photo that you wish to post
    • Copy the URL that looks a little like https//i.imgur.com/(random letters and numbers).jpg
      • You long press the photo and open in new tab to see the URL at the top
      • Make sure it has i.imgur and .jpg
    • Press the little landscape image here in the reply box and paste ONLY the url
    Note: If you can't see the picture before you press reply, it didn't work.

6. [​IMG]

(ATA) Marceline everyone. I tried my best. Hope you like it 💖
    [​IMG]

Alicia, Mittens, Kazumi- and 20 others like this.
  7. Support 😌💕💕

8. Oh my other's draw is soo dope, while mine look like cartoons 😂😂

9. Thankyouuu pated 💖

10. SUPPORT THIS ONE 🙌😍

Heureuse likes this.
  11. What a masterpiece 😆😍

Heureuse likes this.
  12. I Love this 💕

Heureuse likes this.
  13. Cute 😍💕

Heureuse likes this.
  14. Is this WacDonalds?

Alexxuun likes this.
  15. ... Yes. The famous Wac donald. Only the best PIZZA is served here. 😂🍕

16. Im so sad I cant join I have lack of resources

17. [​IMG]
    Zelda, The nice: When there's no night.
    Once upon a time in the kingdom above, there is a Goddess named Zelda. One day their King ask her to give mortals a time for them to rest. Zelda agreed to the King and starts her work. She went down to the land to gather ideas on how she should do her work. She saw the sun shining and not resting, which also cause the humans to work all day. With only a minute of rest. As she roam around the land Zelda discover the books of occult, Zelda starts reading it and she loved the book's content. She forgot about her work as she reads and reads the books of occult from different places. The due of her work came, and the King ask Zelda if she has done her work. She answered out of panic, " In just a minute your highness it will be finished" so Zelda starts to wave her hand creating darkness, letting the sun rest. But there's no light... Chaos spread on the land, without light the mortals panic, and crimes has arised. As Zelda witness what she had created, she cried. Once again she went down to the land, mortals noticed her magical glow. They gather around her. "I messed up, instead giving you time to rest, i gave you chaos" Zelda said as she cries her eyes out. "Im sorry" as her tears fell down, the mortals gave her a reassuring look and one said "Zelda you're one kind Goddess, remember how you helped me?" An old man asked, it was the man who's desperately selling the book of occult. Zelda realizes how she got that book, she bought it from a crying man, wanting money to buy things and some medecine for his sick daughter's birthday. "But i ruined everything" Zelda looks down, "You did not" the old man said. "You did not" the old man said as he lift his hands making the tears of Zelda float into the sky and burst making beautiful diamonds into the sky giving light into the world. "How?" Zelda asked in surprise. "My child have you forgotten about me?" The old man smiled, my beautiful Zelda, you never forgotten about how much we love reading books, your heart never forgotten how kind you are. Even tho you resurrected as a Goddess, Happy Birthday my Child" he vanished into thin air.

A/N: i know this sucks haha. Atleast i tried.

18. (A dev-fic in [ATA] ClapTrap’s view. I’m so sorry if I completely messed up every aspect of your life dev-san. I took inspiration from dream daddy and Doki Doki literature club so this is 100% NOT serious. I still tried hard so be nice 🥺 I’m sorry if this is an absolute MESS

Small disclaimer: I don’t know a lot about Japanese culture ((language wise)) but ‘Tōryō’ is the same as ‘Sama’ but in a professional environment, and ‘Ka’ added to the end of a name implies respect!

Another disclaimer: I didn’t want to misgender anyone so I resorted to only using names or ‘them/they’ for some devs!)

New dev on the block

The sun outside the slightly dusty window shone through a pair of checked blue and black blinds. The chirps of birds outside rang in the air with a musical tone.

The Male yawned practically rolling out of bed for his first day of work. New environment, new people. Claptrap-San didn’t know what to expect, he had that excited, maybe I’ll throw up feeling in his stomach. Nevertheless, he threw on some clothes. A plain white tee saying ‘Tea-shirt’ with a tea bag in the top corner and a pair of black jeans with a hole on the left knee. They had quite the great story behind them actually. The dev had once tried being ‘trendy’ having been scrolling through Pinterest at diy’s. The easiest (and cheapest) was ripped jeans. Let’s just say Claptrap-San and scissors don’t work out. Just like the time in sixth grade when he thought he could cut is own hair ..

Claptrap-San walked out his front door saying goodbye to his single cat Purrsia. The neighbour dog barked frantically as he strolled by, the birds seemingly following the dev wherever he went with their sweet songs. The day was beautiful. It was only a ten minute walk to the PIMD HQ, but it felt a lot longer with the nerves kicking in. “It’s all going to be okay.. I’m sure everyone is great” he breathed trying to calm himself. Claptrap-san walked up to the glass doors about to enter before he heard a voice beckoning him. “Claptrap-Kun!” Said a woman who soon skipped over. She wore a large, black summer hat with big cat eye sunglasses, a black skater dress and thick black boots. She had an almost ‘witchy’ vibe to her, but a very inviting aura. Claptrap-san stood for a good minute trying to figure out who she was. That awkward moment where you don’t want to ask to avoid the embarrassment hoping they end up telling you themselves or you sneak a peak at a document or the like. ‘Come on Claptrap, think.. Annabelle .. cindy .. Blake..?’. “It’s me! Zelda! We spoke over the phone” she beamed as relief washed over the new dev. “Oh, right! Zelda-chan! How are-” He asked before being shoved through the glass doors into the HQ. “Just call me the welcoming committee champ! Everyone’s so excited to meet you, it’s been a while since we had a new dev. Well there was that one guy .. anyway!” She said, her Rosie cheeks complimenting her hazel eyes “welcome to the HQ! I can’t wait to show you around” she spoke warmly. Claptrap-san nodded quickly, not quite knowing what was going on. But just like his mum used to say, fake it till you make it!

“First, Would you like to see your desk or the break room?” Zelda-chan spoke proposing the question.

‘Well I sure do love coffee ..’ Claptrap-san thought to himself before deciding. “Let’s see the break room!” He announced before the Dev began to lead the way.

The break-room was a pretty chilled out atmosphere. There were two devs hanging out inside. A woman by the espresso machine and a man relaxing on a couch reading a ‘home decor’ magazine. Zelda-chan took off without any notice, clearly she was busy, but Claptrap-san decided he might as well introduce himself while she was gone.

Claptrap-san cleared his throat to see which dev would pay any attention to him. The Male didn’t look up in the slightest. He seemed like he was busy reading up on how to refurbish his house. However the woman did turn holding a pastel pink mug. Printed on it was ‘avo-gato’ with a picture of a cat as an avocado. It was Claptrap-san’s favourite kind of humour.

“Oh! You must be the new dev” she spoke softly. She had lovely ginger hair with a lot of curls and volume along with lots of freckles on her cheeks. “I’m Luce-Tōryō” she spoke with a very warm smile. Claptrap-san smiled back happily. “It’s a pleasure! I’m claptrap-san” he introduced with a small respectful bow. “I love your shirt, Claptrap-San!” She pointed out.

“I love your mug!” Claptrap-san retorted politely. Before the two could continue, the Male called over from his seat without looking up. “What do you think, mahogany or marble?”. Luce-Tōryō laughed lightly before giving Claptrap-san a gesture for him to answer. “Uhm, maybe mahogany?” He answered awaiting his answer. The Male was of course confused by another males voice, finally putting his magazine down. “Winston-Tōryō, this is Claptrap-san” Luce Tōryō introduced him. The Dev practically jumped up at the introduction. “Where are my manners! My apologies Claptrap-san” he spoke apologetically. Claptrap-Dan of course didn’t mind one bit. He was just happy to be there. Winston-Tōryō was dressed in quarter length, denim shorts and a red checked shirt. He also had a pair of rectangular glasses that complimented his blue eyes. “Now that introductions are over, how would you like to come help in the garden with me claptrap-San?” Luce-Tōryō beamed excitedly. She clearly had a passion for the outdoors. “That sounds-“ Claptrap-san began before Winston-Tōryō chimed in. “Hold on a second! I need help picking out my furnishings. I cannot do it alone for the life of me!” He said wanting the new dev to help himself.

“Well I would love-“ claptrap-san started again before he felt hands on his shoulders. “Sorry guys but I’ll have to steal our rookie dev away! Places to be, people to meet!” Boomed Zelda-chan before carting the Male our of the room. “Right! Time to show you your desk. You’re going to be sharing your office with Wanda-Ka, I hope you don’t mind! I promise you’ll love them!” Zelda purred before leading the new dev to a decently sized office.

The office had two desks and a lot of windows overlooking the same garden Luce-Tōryō had been talking about. It was beautiful, yellows, blues, pinks, flowers scattered in lovely pattens. Luce-Tōryō was out there with a small trowel and bucket seemingly planting bulbs for the spring. There were a few potted plants in the office, galaxy wall paper and a lot of neon tubing. It was the funkiest office Claptrap-san had seen in his life.

Once again, Zelda-chan seemed to vanish into thin air leaving claptrap-san alone with the other dev. He knocked respectfully on the wall as the glass door was already wide open. The dev looked up with a small smile. “Claptrap-San?” They spoke happily, gesturing for him to come in. “That’s me!” The rookie dev said standing quite awkwardly in the room. On the other devs desk, there was a tea stained mug reading ‘#1 Dad’, quite similar to the one Claptrap-San got his own dad for Father’s Day. After the dev had typed a couple of lines finishing off what they were doing on the computer, they stood to shake hands. “Wanda” they pursed in a friendly manner. Claptrap-san bowed lightly before smiling again. “Nice to meet you Wanda-Ka!” He said before having a little look at his desk. “Feel free to customise however you wish, you should see some of the others’ desks.” Wanda-Ka shivered at the thought of it jokingly. “What are you working on?” Claptrap-san asked, he hadn’t actually had a chance to look at some of the work the team had been doing. “Oh! Well it’s a new hunt we have been working on. Have a look” Wanda-Ka smiled moving over so claptrap-san could have a look. “Oh woooow!” He said excitedly. The hunt was a full otaku theme, kawii! “Everyone is so talented!” He states looking back over at Wanda-Ka.

“Well so are you! That’s why we have you here. How are you finding it so far?” Wanda-Ka asked softly.

“Well, everyone seems.. nice!” He said scratching the back of his head with a grin. Wanda-ka laughed with a small nod. “They can be a handful, but we are family. As are you now!”. Claptrap-san very much appreciated Wanda-Ka’s words. He would have responded but the oh so infamous Zelda-Chan popped up again. “Claptrap-San! I’m on my lunch break but I recommend checking out the games room when you get a chance, it’s a blast!” She said before turning. “Bye Wanda-Chan, Claptrap-San!” She boomed before leaving again. Wanda-Ka sat back down on the chair before pointing to the right. “Down the hall on the left if the games room, I’ll see you around!” Wanda-Ka smiled before going back to their work. Claptrap-San began to stroll down the hall wanting to check out this famous games room. Though another room caught his eye on the way.

The large room was filled with beanbags, pillows and soft toys. The door read ‘relaxation bay’ which claptrap-san assumed was a place devs could go to nap or hang out. It reminded Claptrap-chan of the google workplace that he had seen online. There was one small tent looking construction in the middle of room with the faint sound of munching.

Claptrap-san slowly walked his way over the squishy flooring to the small tent. He dropped to his knees before making the sound, “knock knock?”. He was answered with a

“Come in!” Quite cheerfully. There was another person simply sitting inside snacking on a bag of salt and vinegar chips. Next to them was a small stegosaurus plushy clearly keeping him company. “Hi!” Claptrap-san said crossing his legs in the corner. “I’m claptrap-san, the new dev” he said picking up a small cat with a blue sailor dress on. He didn’t know if it was a reference or not but thought it was cute nonetheless. “Oh right! I remember the others saying. I’m Lowkey Loki-Kun” the other beamed enjoying himself in his tent. “Sooo.. what are you doing?” Claptrap-san asked looking around the simple little structure. “Just thinking” Lowkey Loki-Kun spoke with a large smile. Claptrap-san nodded slowly not quite sure where to go with that. “Do you .. want me to leave you alone?” He said wide-eyed. Lowkey Loki-Kun shrugged with a smile picking up the stegosaurus to hug it. “Well alright then! I’ll see you .. later!” Claptrap-San said leaving the tent. Just as he was going to walk away, he heard, “it’s dangerous to go alone traveller! Take this!” Lowkey Loki-Kun’s arm stuck out of the blanket holding the cat plush he had been holding before. “Oh.. thank you!” Claptrap-san took it gracefully and exited the room with the interesting interaction. Back on track, Claptrap-san began to find his way to the games room.

The games room was fairly self explanatory. There was a ping pong table which had two people playing along with a retro NES console with two controls. It was right up claptrap-san’s alley. He was quite the fan of old games. Crash bandicoot all the way!

“Can we play trivia now?” One is the devs groaned. She clearly kept loosing the game and wanted to play something she was better at. “In a minute *chew* just one more round *chew*” said the other dev looking like she was in the competitive spirit. When the loosing dev spotted Claptrap-san, she jumped on the opportunity to get out of it. “Hey you! You’re new right?” She said rolling up her oversized, light blue, knitted jumper sleeves. She also had a pair of glasses on her head. She seemed like the kind of person that would forget where they were and panic. “Oh, yeah! I’m Claptrap-san” he said as the woman shuffled over.

“I’m Maeve-Tōryō, save me” the woman spoke, the last part in a harsh whisper. Claptrap-San laughed lightly. “Come on Maeve-Tōryō! *chew* I’m ready for round thirteen! *chew*” The other woman shouted in a power stance. The dev rolled her eyes. “That’s Marceline-Tōryō. She likes .. to win” Maeve-Tōryō laughed lightly. Marceline-Tōryō slowly walked with a huff, upset that her winning streak was over. “Sup” was her response crossing her arms over her chest. “Marceline-Tōryō, this is Claptrap-san!”. The dev simply tilted her head. “Welcome to the team. Hope ya like table tennis” she said with a wink.

“As much as I’d love to, we shouldn’t keep him! You should look around, get to know the place Claptrap-san! Besides, your day is almost over!” Maeve-Tōryō sighed jokingly. Claptrap-san nodded. “Really? It’s gone so fast! It was nice meeting you guys!” He said before leaving after goodbyes. He heard in the distance - “Come on Maeve-Tōryō *chew* this table ain’t gonna tennis itself”.

Claptrap-san didn’t quite know where else to go next, but he did see a water fountain. He walked over and got himself a little cone before filling it up, only to realise there was someone waiting beside him. A tall Male, dark hair, leather jacket. There was only three devs he hadn’t met yet so he made the assumption.

“You’re Rogers-Tōryō, right?” Claptrap-san said slightly nervous he had gotten it wrong.

“Did the FBI send you?” He man questioned in an incredibly serious tone.

“Uh.. what.. no they-“ claptrap-san began before being cut off.

“I’m kidding! I’m your man. You’re the new dev on the block aye?” Rogers-Tōryō grinned getting himself a cone of water taking a small sip. “That’s me! Claptrap-san” he said with a small nod of his head for respect. Rogers-Tōryō chuckled lightly. “How’re ya finding it kid? More like, how are you finding them?” He questioned with wide eyes. Claptrap-san thought for a moment before answering. “Well, everyone seems nice! It’s such a big group of people. And everyone is so different! I just hope they like me too ..” the rookie dev grinned slightly. Rogers-Tōryō nodded reassuringly. “I’m sure you did great. I’ve heard some great things, lotta potential in ya” he winked before checking his watch. “I think you’re off! But this was only an introduction day. The work begins tomorrow rookie!” Rogers-Tōryō announced punching Claptrap-san on the arm lightly. “Right! Well .. thanks!” Claptrap-san said beginning to head to the exit. Just before he got out the door, having not wanted to interrupt anyone while they worked, he heard his name be called out. “Claptrap-san! Wait a second!” Shouted a woman as her and another made their way over. “We are so sorry we didn’t get to see you today! We have been working real hard!”. Claptrap-san already knew the two of them. He had met them when he came for his interview. Jean-senpai and Strange-Tōryō. They were very pleasant to be around. Strange-Tōryō was always a little quiet but his work was brilliant! And Jean-senpai was always wearing a funky pair of jeans. Whether it be green check or white with red hearts. Crazy patterns that were fun to look at! “No, don’t apologise senpai! I had a really good time. Everyone is super welcoming” Claptrap-san grinned having really enjoyed it. He couldn’t wait to start working with them all. To be apart of the team, the family as Wanda-Ka said. “Everyone seemed to enjoy you. We had a couple words here and there” Strange-Tōryō added with a small nod. He himself looked like a college lecturer. A nice suit with glasses and combed back hair. Quite classy to look at. “I’m glad you enjoyed yourself, claptrap-san. We are honoured to have you apart of our team” Jean-senpai grinned with playful finger guns. “Now we don’t want to keep you! Get home now and get some rest. That’s an order!” She beamed as Claptrap-San nodded.

“Thank you! I’ll see you tomorrow!” He said before exiting the HQ to get back to Purrsia. She must be wanting her dinner by now.

Claptrap-san continued home to his cat and took Jean-senpai’s advice getting an early rest. Tomorrow was afterall his first actual day. He couldn’t wait to get his ideas down. It was going to be the start of something .. great!

Schwanz likes this.
  19. [​IMG][​IMG]

YAY I DIT IT FINALLY.

Hope you guys have a nice day💕💕🙈

Green, Shintaki, Chrysanthe and 4 others like this.
  20. ?