NEW FEATURE CHAT STICKERS | Say Hello to Cici & Kiki!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Jul 23, 2019.

1. Thanks, we're looking into this!

2. Make sure you're looking at items, not showcase. They'll be directly after your avatars

3. They dont work

Alecto and IKEA like this.
  4. Update

5. No where to be found too, updated app already

6. im looking at full items list.

7. Why you always do stuff for real money? Why you just simple do free stickers for everyone like messenger, Facebook, whatsapp, telegram, etc.

Bacardi and Disconnected like this.
  8. There ARE free stickers. They released two sets, and one of them includes 6 free stickers. Since this is just the launch, I am sure more free stickers will be added as time passes.

Bacardi likes this.
  9. Everytime I try to use it in pms it says “sticker not supported”

IKEA and SavageKay like this.
  10. Do you understand how a business works? ATA are a business, their main goal is to make a profit. What's the best way to make a profit? Make some features cost actual money. They have also supplied free stickers for those who aren't able or choose not to spend money

That usually happens if you're typing the wrong thing. Make sure to check your spellings

ThePhoenix2HisSloth and Muschi like this.
  11. It says sticker not supported whenever I tried to use them

12. Ok well maybe instead of having to type out the sticker name u could have a scroll of it maybe? Lol

Kaho, Bloody_Mary and Muschi like this.

13. So? Yes there are free stickers but there is always something better, like vip stuff 🙄 if other apps give stickers all for free why ATA don't, also the app has many bugs and they're just working in how to earn cash with this, but the app always crash.

14. This could be good. Maybe have it the same as when you @ somebody in WC/CC

Other apps also have pay features too. If you want the stickers so bad, pay for them. If you want free ones, use these other apps you're talking about. And ATA are pretty good at fixing bugs wherever they can. The app almost never crashes in my experience

Muschi likes this.
  15. Not of your bussiness sir, better you shut up 🤫

16. Imagine not being able to take criticism. You expect ATA to listen to yours when you give rude ass responses to criticism yourself?

Vaelinth likes this.
  17. I don't want to fight but other messaging apps actually DO have paid stickers, it's just that they have a wider variety of free ones (and like Schwanz said, ATA will probably add some other free ones as time passes so dw :3)

ThePhoenix2HisSloth and Muschi like this.
  18. I wasn't talking to you sensitive person 🙄

19. I wasn't the one that told someone to shut up because they didn't like what the person said about their suggestion. ;(

20. It's my opinion and if you're hurt It's your problem 😉 I can say if I don't like something here because I'm a player here too and I bought stuff, I just don't want to pay for something that even doesn't work fine, now cry a River because I don't agree with you