Chibi Giveaway (Writing Contest)

Discussion in 'Activities' started by Arlington5, Jul 21, 2019.

1. I’ve been on PIMD for about 6 months now, more or less. I recently passed 1mcs. So this giveaway is a celebration for both I guess.
    Your protagonist is dying. What is their last sentence? (only one sentence allowed, number of words is unlimited as long as they follow a logical sequence). Post your entries in the thread below.

3rd place - 5 chibis
    2nd place - 10 chibis
    1st place - 15 chibis

2. congrats on 1mcs!!!! i’m almost there myself! 🥳

Arlington5 likes this.
  3. First of all, congrats on 1 mcs! That's a big milestone in the game!

My sentence: "I thought I was going to get an alien bae from Area 51. :("

JeIIybean and Arlington5 like this.
  4. Thank you! And congrats to you as well ♥️

5. Thanks Sherrily ♥️
    Noted!

6. I never for one moment, thought that it would be my love who'd be my downfall; just like she never thought I'd be hers - love kills, even when they say there leaving to save you from the pain.

Arlington5 likes this.
  7. Congrats 🥳

"Don't forget to feed my cat when I'm gone."

Arlington5 likes this.
  8. "Ow, fuck!"

Arlington5 likes this.
  9. Congrats!!

Protagonist: "I told you i was allergic to peanuts Karen!"

Arlington5 likes this.
  10. "And this is how it's all supposed to end"

Arlington5 likes this.
  11. 👏🏼👏🏼

694206942069 likes this.
  12. Thank
    Thank you!

13. "That's all folks.."
    *dies*

Buwbuw, Arlington5 and Muschi like this.
  14. Woot! 🥳 Can’t wait til I’m there myself!

“You thought the end of me would come when you killed me, but all you’ve really done is start the haunting that comes when I die.”

Arlington5 likes this.
  15. The protagonist chuckles and shakes their head "Hardcore parkour"

Arlington5 and RoseMilkTea like this.
  16. Prolly sumthin liek dis.

"I tried so haaaaard and got so faaaaar, but in the end it doesn't... even...matter-"

Buwbuw and Arlington5 like this.
  17. I just can't bear this pain and torcher no longer this life is to painful and unbearable to survive in alone my family will be better off without me
    I sob as I swallow handfuls of pills and wash them down with my drink I lay down and close my eyes as the blackness swallows me whole.

Arlington5 likes this.
  18. I told you that my death would be soon, I’m just sorry I wasn’t strong enough to keep living for you.

Arlington5 likes this.
  19. I lay there surrounded by my family as my life passes before me...I see my childhood filled with laughter and love, I fast forward and hear the squeals of delight from my own children... my future... I see their eyes now saddened and filled with tears. I look at each of their faces and softly whisper “do not be saddened for my legacy lives in each of you I will never be far... you can feel my loving touch in the gentle breeze...and you will feel my presence in the moments that take your breath away.”

Arlington5 likes this.
  20. "Mr. Stark, I don't feel so good"

Arlington5 likes this.