CONTEST Dream Dev

Discussion in 'Contests' started by ATARogers, Jul 18, 2019.

1. use IMGUR, copy the url then post it here 😊

2. Damn i cant win huhu, i draw like crap 😥

3. https://i.imgur.com/M1Gni4n.jpg" style="max-width: 100%;" />
    ☺️So its ATA Jean this time.

[ATA]Jean likes this.
  4. And still i cant upload images😭

5. ur draws r good, don't worry in winning or not, everyone go to this phase :)

6. [​IMG]
    Since there is no limit of entries..🌚

Green, Mal, -Stella-5 and 3 others like this.
  7. [​IMG]

When you're posting an image here, you need to tap on the insert image button, it looks like a little picture of mountains in a box. Then you paste the image URL into the box that shows up

8. Hey! I've just joined PIMD recently so i don't know you guys that well😅 but i love art and i've been waiting for a contest to happend since i joined haha. I probably gonna do some more design after this for some more other devs so... Hope you guys enjoy it atleast 😂 first one is for the mr. Rogers himself!😌[​IMG]PIMD ATA Rogers dev design https://imgur.com/gallery/Gcja0Md
    [​IMG]

Choochiiiiii, Chrysanthe, Mal and 9 others like this.
  9. [​IMG] What do you mean, ‘she doesn’t have baby fangs’? 🥺

Mal likes this.
  10. this is fabulous 🥺

Alexxuun likes this.
  11. [​IMG]
    My entry for Loki

Not great at drawing people without any kind of reference lmao but I tried drawing Loki pimd avi style. Since I'm knew to the game, I have no idea what any of the devs look like but I figured I'd give it a shot. I picked Loki because I related so much to his description. I feel like you naturally have light brown/dirty blonde hair but dye it black or have in the past, light blue eyes, somewhere in your thirties, and wearing jewelry for metaphysical purposes. I tried to make the shirt you're wearing in the drawing a Bauhaus album cover... Dino pj pants because pj's are the best clothing attire to wear in your homemade blanket fort. Especially if your pj's are dinosaur related. I painted your nails black bc I feel like you do that sometimes or used to. The two bracelets on your left arm are malachite and then cherry wood with amber beads. The bracelet on your right arm is black and red checkered. Going off of your showcase and previous entries helped me come up with this circus vibe where you like things that are eccentric and you may even be quite eccentric yourself. And of course we have you holding a lil aloe plant. Lastly, the crystal background because you like shiny stones and I was being lazy bc my hand started to cramp up. If I had to guess, you're most likely a water or air sign 😁.

12. SAMMEEEE

SundaeToppings likes this.
  13. lmao

14. Wow! Id love to collab with you someday 💖

Alexxuun likes this.
  15. Here my entry ;) Love you both~ ATA Zelda & Jean :p

[​IMG]