Funny Pet Antics

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Parsec13-Ipseity_Eunoia, Jul 20, 2019.

1. My 2 year old kitty was just ricocheting into everything as usual. She nearly almost fell into the garbage box in the kitchen. Her wide eyed look of terror after was even more funny.

Tell me something funny your pet does. I will reward for those that make me lol.

2. My cat has perfected waking me up an hour early to feed her. She used to meow for forever but now she gets on the bed right next to my face and taps my cheek until I open my eyes and see this

[​IMG]
    And if I try to hide under the blanket, she'll wiggle under and do the same thing

3. My dog is scared of farts. If she is laying down and hears one she'll abruptly get up and glare at you. She also has to be under the covers for bed time with us.

Luna my cat jumps up on the sink every morning and makes me brush her. But only her face I'm not allow to touch her back. She also will hog my dogs water bowl and learned how to tip it over when she's done with it, so Genie has to wait for us to refill it. Low key Luna's a petty bitch.

4. sjajsjjdjdiej i typed up like 2 paragraphs originally but then my app crashed and i am too irritated to retype it all BUT basically there's a dog that boards at my work occasionally named Lilly. she carries her empty food bowl around in her mouth. usually she'll just walk around w/ it but she also has 1. banged it up against a wall, 2. tried to use it as a tug-of-war toy, and 3. rolled over and demanded belly rubs while still holding it.

SomePuertoRicoGuy likes this.
  5. What a diva.

Muschi likes this.
  6. Yep.

7. Um this is dumb but how do you gift ppl on the forum? Or do u have to search their alias and go to their profile home page to do it.

8. Genie and Bambi are one, confirmed.

My dog yodels. She also brings everyone a present (one of her toys) when they first sit down in the house. I posted a picture on social media of a party I hosted and my friend's aunt was like, "Why does everyone have a dog toy on their lap?" 💀

Bambi also shakes her piggy toy so hard when she plays that she slaps herself in the face, back and forth, and then growls more aggressively, as if the pig is fighting back when it's really her doing it to herself.

She slides all around on my hardwood floors, sometimes into walls. She flips her bed full of toys over and then yells at it. She yells at you when you sneeze sometimes. She is just a goof ball.

9. Tap their name, then tap their name again on the black pop up. It takes you to their pimd profile.

10. Thanks.

Muschi likes this.
  11. O, I love this whole thread, lol.

My little kitty Squeak gets jealous of my phone, so he will rub his face all over it or my face, sit on it, stand on it, anything to make me give him attention instead. He also thinks yoga time is attention time. I can't practice with him around, he nose boops me and stands on me and softly touches my face with his paw. 🙄 So needy, lol.
    The big one, Pip, is obsessed with the bathtub. Every morning when he hears me open the bathroom door, he comes running and hops in the tub to play peek-a-boo in the shower curtain, then run out and all over the house before coming flying back into the tub. Repeat several times. 😂

12. Oooh this is like my dog, Doc. I sneeze reeeeaally loudly, and it got to the point where if he could see or hear me about to sneeze he'd run out of the room 😂😭