CONTEST Dream Dev

Discussion in 'Contests' started by ATARogers, Jul 18, 2019.

1. Is there a specific amount of people we need to draw or can we just pick one? I don’t mind drawing everyone but thought I’d ask ahead of time 😂

2. Yes. <3

3. these are two very different art styles, wow.

Mykayle_21, Sirrracha, Chynna and 2 others like this.
  4. Seems kinda fake tbh👀 shouldnt we put our ign on it too?

R0ach, Mykayle_21, Sirrracha and 3 others like this.
  5. I kinda saw the second one on Pinterest I go there a lot but yeah just saying , again “kinda”

Sirrracha, -Stud_Muffin- and Muschi like this.
  6. OMG IT WORKED AFTER 2 HRS TRYING TO DO WHAT MOD SAID 🤣🤣

7. oh also, are we limited to one entry?

Mismagius likes this.
  8. Sign me in😍😍😍😍

9. i’ve seen that last girl on pinterest for like a year or sumn now

-Stud_Muffin- and Muschi like this.
  10. Its okay i didnt even noticed

Muschi likes this.
  11. What a a comic strip ? Lol i love to draw but im not that great 😂😂😂 but i could however write a short story.....

12. My entry ft. Devs, Marceline & Luce!

[​IMG]

Right as i saw this, i immediately wanted to get started in my entry! 💗 PIMD is such a great inspiration to my art, and I really get so motivated to join any art related contests!

I didn't however want it to be just a normal piece of how I think these two would look like, I wanted to include a sort of story element to it, thus the conversation they're having!

I know they definitely look cooler than how i pictured them, but this really was a fun task & am still debating whether to make another one or not! ;D

A close up:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. My entry ft. Devs, Marceline & Luce!

[​IMG]

Right as i saw this, i immediately wanted to get started in my entry! 💗 PIMD is such a great inspiration to my art, and I really get so motivated to join any art related contests!

I didn't however want it to be just a normal piece of how I think these two would look like, I wanted to include a sort of story element to it, thus the conversation they're having!

I know they definitely look cooler than how i pictured them, but this really was a fun task & am still debating whether to make another one or not! ;D

Close up:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Chynna, Button, Rose and 26 others like this.
  14. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I chose [ATA] Marceline and [ATA] Rogers cause why not? Lol
    I never knew how their quotes could actually connect together like that.
    Welp, I've tried my best 💕

Button, Rose, Green and 14 others like this.
  15. How about contest for best written ideas. Not everyone express through drawing. #true.

16. Also, the chance of special avatars are slim. They all are recycled just like showcase items.

17. PSA
    If anyone needs help with their links before posting, add me and I'll help you get the correct link

Muschi likes this.