Best way to start

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Hoes_Luv_Me, Jul 17, 2019.

1. #1. UNINSTALL.
    #2. HACK IT.
    #3.UNINSTALL.
    #4. UNINSTALL.
    #5. HACK IT.

2. I'm no techie, but how do you uninstall if it's already uninstalled 🌚 i thought this was going to be a thread for new players tbh oops

Hoes_Luv_Me likes this.
  3. Go to back up and restore in your phone settings. And use the Factory Reset option.

Sirrracha likes this.
  4. What have forums come to

lovespurple likes this.
  5. slams support button

Hoes_Luv_Me likes this.
  6. Idk considering you've been a forumer for only 1 year😷

7. But Amethyst also has more posts than you

8. And that means what exactly? I been around longer than her/him....so what does she%he know about changes in forums?

9. You've been around longer, but Amethyst has posted more. My point is that both of those cancel each other out because each of you have a different type of seniority. (Also, you're assuming that Amethyst doesn't have any other accounts.)

Plus, in case you didn't notice, but forums just went through a very large UI change less than a month ago, which Amethyst was here for. So even though she's only had that PIMD account for a year, she's seen a lot of change.

You have your pot to piss in, and so does Amethyst.

10. You sound soooo stupid, "it cancels it" stop d*ck sucking because you're false all around the board

11. [​IMG]

12. And your logic is broken,

13. [​IMG]

14. Any how if she/he thinks that my post is problematic, she should've been here when ppl would get farmed over forum's..... Or Being called a "Cat Fairy" actually meant something!.
    #ClassicEnergy play boy, You aint even worth my time 😷

15. [​IMG]

16. Lol o ya huh does anyone still get hit over forums? I rmeber i used to get hit somewhat bak in da day

Hoes_Luv_Me likes this.
  17. Lmfao πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ probably not, Pimd isn't about PvP anymore....Just them damn cat's & Avi's