NOOBS GUIDE: nooblishly easy

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Hoes_Luv_Me, Jul 19, 2019.

1. HERES A TIP FROM ME TO YOU!
    IT'S JUST DIGITAL CURRENCY BABY!!!!🔥🔥🔥🔥

NOW WITHOUT FURTHER ADO.

#1 YOU'VE COMPLETED THE TUTORIAL AND ACTUALLY READ THE ONE SCREEN WORDS THAT GAVE YOU BASIC INFORMATION AND "TOUR AROUND CAMPUS".

BY NOW YOU'RE PROBABLY JUST FINDING YOU, SEEING WHERE YOU WANT TO BE IN THIS *AHEM PIMD GAME!

ANYHOW BACK TO #1

#1. LEARN THE UPGRADE GLITCH
    THEN DITCH THE CURRENT ACCOUNT,
    AFTER THAT PASS THE TUTORIAL AGAIN. NOW INSTEAD OF JOINING A HOT CLUB AND CRYING BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE AVI'S OR ECS, DO WHAT I TELL YOU!.

OPEN ONLY 1 DORM AT A TIME (THIS IS A MUST) UNLOAD ALL YOUR ENERGY ON JOBS,

PUT STUDENT IN PREVIOUSLY PURCHASED DORM.
    GO BACK LOOK AT ENERGY YOU SHOULD GET A FEW MORE HITS,
    LOOKS LIKE A TINY AMOUNT,
    (👌) YEAH I KNOW BUT IF YOU'VE PERFORMED IT CORRECTLY, THEN YOU'LL SOON FIND OUT THIS BABY PACK'S A PUNCH!,

TAKE THAT NEWLY FOUND ENERGY UNLOAD ON JOBS AGAIN, ONCE COMPLETED OPEN "ONLY 1 NEW DORM AND PUT 1 NEW STUDENT" (AGAIN THIS IS A MUST DO PROCESS)
    AND REPEAT

SO YOU'LL BE DOING
    OPEN NEW DORM & AND PUT 1 NEW STUDENT, THEN UNLOADING ON JOBS,

REPEATING THIS PROCESS WILL
    NOT ONLY GET YOU EASY TO 60KCS,
    YOU'LL EARN EXTRA CREDITS DOING SO.....

2. Nice guide what's an upgrade glitch

3. As secretly described "this baby packs a punch"

RoseMilkTea likes this.
  4. Upgrade glitch is not a secret or dark word or even exclusive to upgrading.

It's what happens when you whack up your energy, works consistently when adding a new dorm mate to a previously unoccupied dorm. Once you pop the dorm's virginity, assuming you haven't got a full energy bar, you will be able to do like 2 unloads worth of hits in one ul.

You end up being allowed to perform many more hits in "one unload" than is normally possible until you regen normally again.

This glitch has surely been described to and reported to a.t.a countless times over the years and they have chosen not to patch it. At this stage, it's a feature.

5. Its a reward for UG 🏆

Hoes_Luv_Me, Muschi and Kefo like this.
  6. only if the ug was following a new dorm open.

Not sure whats the cost for ur next dorm mitch

7. It's a noob guide ...