What do you think about

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Chili, Jul 15, 2019.

1. My name? Honestly, Winter's been my ign the moment I came back after being HappyLemon for a long time. When I decided to switch to JustWinter, I don't even see people using the Just name and now they are everywhere. Is it just me or am I a trendsetter? 🥺

Okay. I'm just bored and wanting to share my thoughts of the day

Ok. Bye again

So what do you think about your in-game? Is it something that reflects you or you're just going with what's trendy?

Maddi_Matsu and Jaey like this.
  2. I used to change my ign all the time. I tried to continue changing it but even after I tried to change it a few times ppl still called me Wednesday, so. This is the ign that stuck for whatever reason.

Also, I like the ign Winter and if you changed it I would still call you Winter.

PapiLovesHisTequila and Chili like this.
  3. Mine is relevant to my mental illness. It's also my officiating name for roller derby. I figure you gotta make the best of a bad situation. Nobody can ever use it against me negatively if I've reclaimed it as a word that I associate with the positive things in my life. 😝

Chili likes this.
  4. I wasn't around when you changed your ign but I would still call you qt. That's fosure.
    That's true. No one is entitled to use anything that you're having or experiencing against you in any way. Unless you make them 😌

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  5. I just viewed too many James Charles memes and now I'm here with this username.. It be like that sometimes.

PapiLovesHisTequila and Chili like this.
  6. i also have the same mental illness as u 😔

7. I chose my ign on opposite day

Chili likes this.
  8. Mine is my rl nickname, i used to be called as Celestial Goddess cause Celestial is my mom's maiden name and the ign "JAEY" wasn't available (i used to dl this game like 4 or 5 yrs ago but didnt understood it yet so i deleted it) now, that ATA made it possible to get the ign when the former user is no longer "active" i changed mine right away 😊

9. I hope you're doing okay! And if not, I hope you wake up one day soon and everything feels easier. 💕

10. thank you. i hope you're doing great too. ❤️
    (sending virtual hugs 🤗🤗🤗)

11. O I could've known you from 4-5 years ago if you stayed long enough

12. i was so confused so i deleted it. 😂

Chili likes this.
  13. I wanna change back to Maddi_Matsu

MiniMinx and PapiLovesHisTequila like this.
  14. No. Wdym dont change, thank you very matsu

Byte likes this.
  15. But I miss my old ign

MiniMinx, GodTierOni and Chili like this.
  16. Oh yeah.. forgot you used to go by that.

17. As to my username, I regret changing it. I get such attention for no reason.

18. JustPapiAndHisThots

Byte and PapiLovesHisTequila like this.
  19. I don't care what you choose to call yourself. Especially when it's as mundane and neutral a term as "winter"

If you wanna have a political reference or something i might have an opinion but it's just a name 😮