Rate my Dorm Game

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Alice, Feb 25, 2017.

1. 9/10 wow love it 😍 999 doesnt really fit tho but πŸ‘Œ

Just redecorated dorm πŸ™ˆ suggest me matching itemsπŸ’•

2. Hmmm 7/10. - gotta find another 999

Other than that- it all goes

3. 4/10. It’s certainly interesting, kind of like a mix between grunge pirate and galaxy. Can’t say I love it, but some of the pieces actually fit together. A better wallpaper and above desk might help.

(What kind of 999 would fit well with my dorm?)

4. 8/10

I love the elegant gold theme you have going on but the purples and blues from the shelves are throwing me off. As for the 999, Champagne Space Orbs would obviously fit but I think the Arcane Ritual Fireplace might be a nice addition too.

5. 10/10 Omg, I've never seen the Recreo 999ec and 499ec and now I want the when set πŸ˜‚πŸ’•

6. 7/10 cute colours. I like the mix n match style, maybe a different chair. I'm on the fence about the bed but that personal preference i think. Nice job πŸ’–βœŒπŸ»

7. 10/10 nice botanic dorm I love that 999 πŸ™‚

8. 8/10 It's a really nice mix and color scheme, though idk about the above bed and you're missing the 499ec

9. 8/10
    I really like it but i think you could use a better bed, that one looks like cheap leather while the rest of your room looks shmancy

10. 5/10. Nothing pleases my eyes

11. 3/10 but I honestly don't think you care about it πŸ™„

12. 9/10
    I love everything other than the rug

13. 0/10 hufflepuff for the win, noob.

14. I like what you are going for, but the 499 seems out of place and you are missin a 999. Still like it :p 7/10

15. 10/10 Completed Co-z dorm, so obviously its great πŸ˜‹

Disgrace likes this.
  16. 10/10 I love the completed dorm, it all goes together very well. πŸ’•πŸ‘

17. 9/10 can't wait to see what 999 u get I luv ur dorm bcuz of the animals 😍

18. 8/10
    i feel like the 499 could be improved, and while i do like the wolf on the bed, i think the bed could be better too

19. 10/10 not my style - but it’s perfect πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

20. 7.5/10? Honestly im kinda confused πŸ™ˆ probably bcs the bookcase n desk dont match the color theme πŸ€”