Stolen from Exes

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Wesday, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Me: *goes to check forums*
    New thread by Jopo: CALLING OUT MUSCHI (MODS PLS DONT LOCK)

2. And add rat poison to a couple of his condiments. I’m game leggo

3. [​IMG]

Victoria and Alicia like this.
  4. Lame af

5. Sorta related, but I do think the people that either trash or burn their exes possessions are crazy af. Like just give them back if you don't want them.

I can understand maybe tossing a gift that the ex got you but if it literally belongs to your ex like... just give it back. Send it in the mail if you don't want confront them or just drop it off on their doorstep. Don't give them reasons to call you the crazy ex-gf or asshole ex-bf smh.

Sherily likes this.
  6. I agree, actually. Although I am on good terms with most of my exes, I can totally understand having bad blood with them, but I think destroying their property is extreme and unwarranted. Even if someone wrongs you, wronging them doesn't change anything.

That being said, who gives a flying fuck whether of not they call you a crazy ex, their opinion should no longer hold any weight.

Muschi likes this.
  7. I didn't let v many people get far enough to be exes. I only have 1 really, and he got a box of his 💩 and everything he ever gave me dropped onto his door step a few months later.
    Now I wish I had kept at least 1 official prom photo 🙃 but idgaf then.

8. Lmao idk why but I imagined you dropping a bag of flaming poop on his doorstep.

Victoria and Muschi like this.
  9. Ig. Maybe I'm just still thinking like, high school type behavior when it comes to exes because I know a LOT of my classmates that got like, bullied or some shit over their exes spreading rumors or telling about the weird shit they did. Like if the ex is lying about the stuff you did, that's on them, but if you were legit burning their favorite hoodie like, girl that's your fault. Don't do that shit and then get upset when they call you crazy. Just don't be an actual crazy ex.

sjsjejej I hope my wording makes sense

Sherily likes this.
  10. Yeah, I totally get you- I just meant, I response to the whole not giving them a reason to call you crazy thing, I think a lot of shitty people call their exes crazy without a reason anyway and to not let it get to you if you know you didn't do anything to deserve it.

Muschi likes this.
  11. My maternal grandparents grew up in, like, the ghetto part of Philly and my grandma told me that when they were like 12 and 13 they used to throw literal bags of dog shit on the annoying neighbors' doorsteps

Victoria and PapiLovesHisTequila like this.
  12. Tbh tho. I remember literally buying my ex a cellphone and when we had a fight (not even broke up) she smashed the phone. Never spending that kinda money on a partner again

13. Shit like that she could have sold secondhand or something, or broke it down for parts and sold those. Then she would get money and the satisfaction of not having something of your ex's lying around. But she had to be a petty ass crackhead about it

Victoria, Wesday and Sherily like this.
  14. She also stalked me for two years so there was some weird issues behind it. She seems normal now but I think she was going thru mental shìt at the time. She got like obsessed w me for a bit

Muschi likes this.
  15. Their virginity

Muschi and Wesday like this.
  16. Wow, give it back to her.

Wesday likes this.
  17. A blanket his grandmother made sksksks I want to give it back bc it just sits in my garage but like how does one go about giving back a crochet blanket that you’ve kept for three years?

-_A_-CareBearCrystal and Wesday like this.
  18. You sound like a good friend.

Muschi likes this.
  19. Just leave it on his doorstep in a box, with a handwritten note, when he isn't home.

Also maybe wash it first too

20. I just forget that I have them. I have them both somewhere where they wouldn't get, like, ruined or whatever. but that also means that I don't see them everyday so I only remember that I have them when I either clean out my room (very rare) or I run into them in public. 😧

I think he has some of my stuff too anyway. I don't know what he might have but we were really close all throughout high school so he probably has a few things of mine lying around.