Thank you A Thinking Ape!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Trashieee, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Congratulations! I’m so happy for you both and ata did an amazing job on this. I send you all my love and best wishes on the start of your new journey together.

You’re going to be amazing.

2. Uhhhhh it shouldve made you cry😐😭

3. Omgoodness!!! Congratulations to the both of you! 🎉🎈 this is the cutest most sweetest and unique proposal IVE EVER SEEN 😭💕 wishing you both all the happiness in the world!

4. Send cake.

obsessed likes this.
  5. Congrats!! I love those rings

6. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of this; we are so thrilled and so honoured! So excited for the rest of your lives together 😍

Maddi_Matsu, Ande, DEPRESSlON and 7 others like this.
  7. I love you both! And will always be here for you two no matter what I’m super stoked for the wedding ❤️🐼😘

8. The forum only care if you and Manic jump off a bridge. Now that's newsworthy

9. Like honestly at this point, I really just pity you. You're clearly a very emotionally damaged person.

Maddi_Matsu, DEPRESSlON and Alicia like this.
  10. Omg this is too cute!! Congratulations to the both of you ❤️

Manic likes this.
  11. ALL I WANNA DO NOW IS

TELL YOU TO

12. Ok no more forums for you. You’re losing your mind.

MiniMinx likes this.
  13. AAAAAHHHHH THIS IS TOO PRECIOUS 😭💕 SKJEJDKDSIS congrats darlings you're such an iconic couple I'm so happy for you two. <3 <3 <3

Manic likes this.
  14. THIS IS ADORAVLE AMAZING AND AHHHH CONGRATS IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU BOTH 💕

Manic likes this.
  15. Excuse me sir? Ima hacker... I'll be where I want to be

16. Please refrain from going off topic and derailing the thread, as it is against tou/forum code of conduct. Ty! ✌🏼

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  17. Well sure tell me "The person who is "responding" to an "OFF TOPIC QUOTE"....
    Thanks for your input but you should tell my G that....then maybe we could stay on topic...ijs
    Sooo my respose still stands

18. As far as I can see, they were implying you should keep within the topic or not comment, albeit a little roundabout and toeing the line of a violation also. Any further violations may result in a forum ban. Please reference the code of conduct point below. Thank you.

[​IMG]

Maddi_Matsu and Muschi like this.
  19. Nowhere in his quote states "stay on topic" as far as my reading comprehension skills go...he told me to quit using forums...please dont speak for him and even still im responding to his quote...not off topic at all

20. This is so freaking incredible. Congratulations to the newly engaged couple!! #LoveisLove ❤

Manic likes this.