Equal Drops

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by BerrySassy-_-1, Jul 10, 2019.

1. Okay ladies and gents ata just said to me we all get EQUAL drops. I had messages them saying how its unfair that older players don't get as good of drops from boxes and the spinner. That was their response sooo please help me let them know they are wrong.

2. Tbh it really is random. I've had a new acct when some good stuff one hunt and this acct win good stuff a differ hunt. Just luck really

3. It's completely random.

4. I feel like I have the same consistency of drops I always have had. I would say it seems equal.

5. It’s the luck of the draw. For awhile I only ever got shards & hunt drops from boxes but lately I’ve been a little more lucky and am getting more furniture dropped from boxes.

ThePhoenix2HisSloth likes this.
  6. ... I do have to say my super weak alt gets more furniture and shards but my main gets more Avis. It's random and irritating but that's the way it be.

7. Let's tell them they are wrong about a game feature that they made

Manic likes this.
  8. It's ok to disagree with them ya know, freedom of speech an all. Just like it's ok to disagree with me. If you all think its random and equal then maybe I'm wrong and that's ok too. Not really a big deal.

Victoria likes this.
  9. Get rid of spinner. Problem solved.

10. How would that solve the problem?

11. No drops = equal drops.

12. Lol true but I think more would complain then

13. Tbh I do think new players win avatars and cats and 999ecs at a higher rate than older players but I don't think it's a huge issue. And if ata doesn't think that happens or knows but doesn't wanna disclose it isn't the end of the world

14. Everything is rigged. 😤

Alicia likes this.
  16. Give me cat, 999ecs and avatars if it's not rigged.

AmethystNight likes this.
  17. EQUAL PAY-- oh wait

Victoria likes this.
  18. Don't let your confirmation bias defeat your reputation.