Talents

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Frog, Jul 10, 2019.

1. I can scan with my left and right hand

-_A_-CareBearCrystal likes this.
  2. I am well known for not having a talent.

3. what about loving your thots

Muschi likes this.
  4. My bf has Marfan syndrome (a connective tissue disorder). He's crazy flexible. He can turn his wrists around in two 360° circles, if that makes sense? It's hard to describe. If I can find a video or gif of someone doing it, I'll post it.

Issa cool party trick and luckily Andrew has a mild form of Marfan syndrome so he doesn't have a lot of the life-threatening issues, like with his heart.

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  5. I was born with that ability.. it is not a talent.

6. If I can understand what you just said correctly, I think I can do the same thing

MiniMinx likes this.
  7. It looks scarier at other angles but this is the best I can do taking a photo myself

[​IMG]

Chili, Muschi and PapiLovesHisTequila like this.
  8. Yeah, I've met a few other ppl who can do it. Is genetic, my cousins and brothers all have it, too.

PapiLovesHisTequila likes this.
  9. Also, my phone is charged now so I was able to take a better pic of what my arm does. This is only if I hold it out completely straight, though, if I raise my hand in class or smthing I'll usually purposely bend it so it looks normal and I don't freak ppl out.

[​IMG]

Dun mind my mirror pls and ty

Chili, Muschi, Perc and 1 other person like this.
  10. Oh yeah I can totally do that
    It freaks people out cuz sometimes my arms will naturally “rest” at my sides like that

MiniMinx and Wesday like this.
  11. Why are your arms so long, damn okay slenderman

12. All of my limbs are long. Is my body type.

I'm also standing v close to the mirror so if you're comparing my arm to the door frame, it's a little off.

13. Can drink 24-7?

14. [​IMG]

Giraffe Giraffe Giraffe Giraffe

Roleplay likes this.
  15. Tease all ya want, my long arms and legs gave me a huge advantage when I did ballet so I lub dem

16. Ily still Ariel, stop being mad at me one of these days and hmu k thanks

17. Don’t mention the fish by her real name.

MiniMinx likes this.
  18. Ym ylno tnelat si gnieb elba ot yllacitcarp yltneulf ecnuonorp sdrow sdrawkcab.

I t'nod od ti ni cilbup netfo, tub i yltnatsnoc etalsnart sdrow ni ym daeh litnu I evah seipoc fo meht ni ym daeh.

.S.P nioj eht noilleber.

19. My talent is making people disappear by avoiding a potentially awkward conversation

Chili likes this.
  20. i dunno but wth 😂