FAVORITE ANIME/ ANIME CHARACTER

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Bambi_, Jul 1, 2019.

?

Is anime for kids?

Poll closed Jul 8, 2019.
  1. No. Anime is for everyone to enjoy

96.8%
  2. Yes. Anime is too childish and only for kids

3.2%
  1. Did not watch Korra.

-Sodagirl- likes this.
  2. Aang was goofy and cool and when he turned into the avatar everything got serious and he succeeded no matter what.

Korra can turn into the avatar with her will whenever she wants but shes so weak and her judgement is bs. Even when she turns into an avatar she is still weak. And she loses.

Aang was much more mature and fun to watch....

3. I loved Korra, Pabu the fire ferret was so cute.

[​IMG]

Skylar2018, Bambi_ and -Sodagirl- like this.
  4. I stopped watching after the first season. But he is cute like momo ❀️

Skylar2018 likes this.
  5. Korra was....ok i guess but Aang he is amazing

-Sodagirl- likes this.
  6. HES SO FUCKING CUUUUUTTTTTEEEE

Skylar2018 likes this.
  7. The avatar live action was OK but it wasnt good either cause their ages looked wrong but the goku avi that pimd has they can throw it in the trash and burn it and the live action dbz sucked butt and made me wanna stop watching DBA but I'm too loyal to goku and vegeta πŸ˜‚

-Sodagirl- likes this.
  8. Yes! πŸ‘πŸ»

9. Mine is all my waifus.

10. Oof its hard to choose, but id probably have to say Sebastian from Kuroshitsuji

11. Saitama from One-Punch Man is one of my favorites because I feel like I relate to his goofy awkwardness and frequent frustration over minor inconveniences. He is also just fun to watch.

Alphonse from Full Metal Alchemist is a precious cinnamon roll who is wise beyond his years and I love him deeply.

Ein from Cowboy Bebop is the absolute best character in all of anime, though, because he is a corgi.

Bambi_ likes this.
  12. Saitama, Killua, Yumeko Jabami from Kakegurui, Yuko from xxxHolic, Mikasa and LeviπŸ’• and a lot more!

13. Can't pick one so I will make a top 5.

1. Code Geass - Lelouch
    2. Zetsuen No Tempest - Aika ( bcs of this anime I started reading Hamlet )
    3. Fairy Tail - Cana
    4. Nana - The "goth" Nana, cause there's two girls named Nana yall should watch it
    5. Guilty Crown - Inori ( my first anime and one of the best. I draw Inori on my wall after watching it )