Fav recipes.....post urs below!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by AK_O_c_t_o_b_e_r_AK, Jul 6, 2019.

1. My home country ❀😭 i love these

AK_O_c_t_o_b_e_r_AK and Jaey like this.
  2. can you share your fav recipe 4 ricecakes

3. I only know how to boil water 😭

4. Kinilaw
    Sinigang
    Sisig
    Adobo

5. hooray to both of us!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    do u know what the real kfc stands for?

6. I got the Krabby Patty secret formula.

*patiently waits for the Ravioli memes*

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  7. Was tryna teach ya how to cook. Recipes are boring to read so i was tryna spice it up.

Garlic Lemon Pasta

1. Get yer chicken or prawns out, marinate them in some tasty spices. (I just buy cajun seasoning, save time and money by buying 10 different spices)
    2. Get a pot with hot water and boil the shit outta it. Gotta have it steamin and bubblin. Season that bland water with a good amount of salt
    3. Prep yo garlic, chop that shit up
    4. Get yer lemons out. Zest the rinds off those yellow bois. Don't cut them open yet
    5. Get a pan going with olive oil and some butta medium/high heat. (If your dial goes to 10 keep it between 6/7)
    6. GET THE PROTEIN IN THE PAN. Nobody likes raw white meat cept for da hoes
    7. Get the parmesan out, the good shit. Not the trash shaker shit.
    8. Once the proteins cooked put it in the oven ON LOW to stay warm
    9. Put the hard noodles into the boiling water. Capellini preferred.
    10. Put your chopped up garlic in the pan with the left over protein juices, you can add onions but I'll hate you for it.
    11. Once the garlic have cooked a bit turn the element to low/medium
    12. Add a lil more butta or olive oil, lemon zest, the juice of a whole lemon (empty that sucker out) and the cheeezzzz. Honestly put however much of either thing in cause there are no rules KEEP ON A LOW HEAT
    13. Check the noodles, yeet one at the wall. Did it stick? No? It's not ready. You can also bite into one but they are hawt.
    14. Add a scoop of frozen green peas a minute before you drain the pasta
    15. Scoop out a cup if the pasta water, put it to the side THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT
    16. Drain the pasta when it's ready
    17. Put a bit of the pasta water into your garlic and lemon sauce to thin it out. Don't worry that bitch will thicken up a bit.
    18. If the pasta is ready befire everything else and it's getting stuck together, pour some of the pasta water back over it to loosen it up
    19. Toss them wiggly noodles into the sauuuuuceeee.
    20. Add more pasta water if needed
    21. Serve in bowl
    22. Cover in more cheese
    23. Pull out the protein and spread that shit on top
    24. Cover in some fancy green decorations like basil or parsley
    25. Ta da bitch.

8. Officially my fav by far lol

9. How to make CEREAL BAR EDIBLES using a MICROWAVE

Step One: Pour a whole bag of jumbo marshmallows into a large microwave safe bowl
    Step Two: Microwave It For 2 Minutes and start preparing your glycerin/cannabutter
    Step Three (For Glycerin Method): Weigh out 32g of THC Glycerin and 15g melted butter and combine the two
    Step Three(for cannabutter): Weigh out 47grams cannabutter and melt it
    Step 4: combine melted glycerin mix or cannabutter with marshmallows until evenly distributed
    Step 5: Add in your favorite cereal(fruity pebbles be the best) and mix until all cereal is coated
    Step 6: Spread the mixture out on a large pan, using a rolling pin(put pam on it or it will stick!) to get it evenly rolled out
    Step 7: wait for it to cool and cut it into 16 squares.

SELL OR EATπŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈ EACH SQUARE HAS 2GS THC SO BE CAREFUL OR YOU GONE BE HEARIN SHIT

AK_O_c_t_o_b_e_r_AK likes this.
  10. H + 2 bentos