Do better

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by BANX, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Bruh these freaking crabs in PIMD. Exactly the reason why you made this post 🙄

2. I bulli peeps on hear cuz i am a loser in rl wit a inferory camplex and bulling peeps on line makes me feel gud so fawk yo thread ya how u liek me now

3. I liek u little

4. Remember like 5 years ago when people were actually decent here? I do 😂

5. I like a few of the ppl here tho. And tbh I find a lot of the older players who show up and whine about pimd youngins these days rly lame

PapiLovesHisTequila and Muschi like this.
  6. PIMD forums are perfectly balanced, like all things should be!

7. Google "rosy retrospection" pls

Wesday and PapiLovesHisTequila like this.
  8. I wouldn’t consider myself a older player as I only played briefly 5 years ago, but the community was definitely a lot more welcoming to strangers vs now people only help their friends.

9. While I don't think there is any reason to be mean, forums (not just PIMD forums) are a place for people to share their opinions and communicate. Not everyone is going to like each other. Not everyone is going to like what someone has to say either. Open discussions often give way to dissent and disagreement, which is just a part of human interaction. It's all about how you respond to negativity. I like that you are encouraging kindness and positivity but, trust me, I have seen some gems of posts on here in which the OP did not deserve to be sprinkled with rainbow sugar. Haha

10. Then I agree on that point. A more welcoming environment would be swell

Lime likes this.
  11. Okay, Thanos.

StarryOolong and Sloth like this.
  12. I was told I'm a sweetheart. I'll protecc

-Sodagirl- likes this.
  13. Thank you

14. I was on the full support train until you said rude people become mods. We're almost always polite tbh, you know, setting an example and all. I say almost because, well, with the amount of negativity thrown in our direction, we're going to reach our limit and retaliate at times, and how you interpret our response is up to you. Boo for generalised prejudice. 👎🏽

Chili likes this.
  15. I wasn’t referring to ALL mods , just a select few.. and yes Bando is one of my accounts .

16. People enjoy “bullies” because those bullies create drama and that’s apparently the online key to life. It doesn’t matter how nice you are, if there’s no drama/tea (god I hate that word) it won’t get your nice deeds recognized nearly the same. Just be nice if you wanna be nice, nobody else really matters online except for yourself and how you act around others

AmethystNight and Small like this.
  17. Shut up

18. Oh wow Brandon with his wise words of wisdom. 🙄

19. Your moms a nice lady and your dad is a hard working and respectful man.
    So HOW BOUT THAT.