Fav recipes.....post urs below!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by AK_O_c_t_o_b_e_r_AK, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Whats your fav recipe?? I love some good food. Especially from all around the world! Post ur fav foods or fav recipes below!!

2. Hard to choose.. minecraft has lots of them.

Muschi, dragonair, Jaey and 1 other person like this.
  3. Rice, water, and rice cooker ;)

Jaey likes this.
  4. Like Iโ€™d tell you my homemade recipes.
    If you want the deets, bring me mcs.

MiniMinx likes this.
  5. Balut
    kikiam
    fishball
    squidball
    calamares
    betamax
    dinuguan
    sinigang

these are mine. im always craving for them. just guess which country these foods are from ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š

6. Ive always been a big foodie. Always in the mood for good food. Lol my favorites are Italian, greek, mexican and Chinese foods.

7. Hmmmmm im not sure. Might have to think on it haha๐Ÿ˜Š

8. Rice is seriously the best. So versatile and you can do so much with it

9. I know how to make slime.. the glittery kind.

10. I love an easy crockpot recipe. My favorite is southwest mac & cheese, which just requires noodles, lots of shredded cheese, a little bit of green chilles and some salsa.

AK_O_c_t_o_b_e_r_AK likes this.
  11. Lmao my authentic recipes are long!
    But so good too ๐Ÿ˜ŽโœŒ๏ธ

12. Bump ๐Ÿ‘€

13. I like spaghetti w lots of tomatoes and zucchini and mushrooms. P much anything w tomatoes is yummy to me. I made a tomato and apple curry the other day (sounds gross but was delicious).

AK_O_c_t_o_b_e_r_AK likes this.
  14. I should post the recipe i wrote for @Smartass ๐Ÿ˜‚

Smartass and Muschi like this.
  15. I have always liked AMMUNITION AND BEACH.

16. Simple Stir Fry:
    • 1 cup rice (white or brown)
    • 2-3 brocolli crowns (chopped to desired size)
    • 2-3 red/yellow/orange bell peppers (chopped to desired size)
    • 1 pound top sirloin (chopped into thin strips)
    • Minced garlic
    • Vegetable oil
    • Stir fry sauce (your choice based on taste preference and store availability)
    • Salt and Pepper
    1. Start cooking the rice - follow directions on your rice package.
    2. Add minimal vegetable oil and minced garlic (amount is based on taste preference) to a skillet heated on medium-high. Pour in chopped brocolli crowns. Add 1/3 cup of water and cover to steam brocolli; stir occassionally until brocolli is dark green/slightly crunchy.
    3. Add chopped bell peppers to brocolli pan, stir, and cover with a lid. Reduce to medium heat and cook until peppers are desired softness.
    4. Heat another skillet to medium-high. Add sliced sirloin to skillet and sprinkle salt and pepper in; stir well and add more S and P if desired. Cook until all meat is a light brown color on all sides.
    5. Plate desired portion and pour stir fry sauce on in desired amount. Stir together: EAT!
    Serves 2-3 people if large portions are served. Enough for leftovers if only 1 is eating or small portions are served.

17. If I put my grannyโ€™s recipes on here she would kill me

Jaey and Muschi like this.
  18. Store bought ramen + Hot Water

Muschi, RawringHotCoffee and Sloth like this.
  19. Spรคtzle! It's a German egg noodle that I usually make from scratch because it's so easy. I have it usually buttered or with cheese. Putting nutmeg into the dough is something a lot of people do to make it nice and sweet, but I haven't tried it.

I recommend looking up a recipe online and see which one works for you. There's a couple ways to make it (all will use same ingredients, sans nutmeg) depending on what kind of cooking utensils you have at home (to shape the noodles properly). I use a method that requires a small handheld cutting board, but that also takes a bit more effort than some other methods.

Small and AK_O_c_t_o_b_e_r_AK like this.
  20. Yes ples, this is something the whole world needs to know