We're All in this Together

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Spider-Girl, Jun 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Whether you've been apart of the PiMD community for years or a couple days, this new forum layout hit us all like a truck.

This thread will be dedicated to helping one another figure out this craziness of a new forum layout.

Post pictures, how to's, questions, and more.

I hate change so I'm having a mini anxiety attack trying to navigate, but here's a mini list of things I've learned (??)
    1. You can preview how your post will look.
    2. I turned off the setting so people can't see what posts I'm stalking.
    3. I can actually post something!
    4. Tbd.

2. I’m also having a mini anxiety attack over this ;-;
    Something I liked about the old forums was the recent threads options.. has anyone figured out if the new forums have it? It really was useful...

3. Do we eventually get to change our photos? Imma lookin at you, apes. o_O

TrippinOnAcid and Panda like this.
  4. From the "new post" section, in tiny text itll say "mark forums read" and then "recent threads"

Ballerina likes this.
  5. This would definitely be nice!

Spider-Girl likes this.
  6. Oh that’s super useful! Thank you so much 😊
    This will get a bit of getting used to. But it seems to be running smoothly so far.

7. If you're like me, then with the old forums you would only click active topics and p much just find threads that way. At first I was freaking out that there wasn't an obvious active topic section, but in the new forum basically the same thing is: near the top right press the "new posts "button. And from there you can also press "recent posts" right above the page numbers.

Ballerina likes this.
  8. The "New Posts" tab works like recent threads option as far as I've seen

Ballerina likes this.
  9. Marceline has a photo... so I guess we’ll be able to change ours soon :D

10. it’s a no from me dawg.

11. Actually I've been on here for 15 minutes and I think I've pretty much got it figured out so my advice is to just not panic and keep navigating bc you'll find your way pretty easily. There are a few bugs I'm noticing but I'm sure they'll be fixed soon.

12. [ imgfit] no longer required.
    • Click the image button on the top bar beside the smiley
    • Enter in direct link
    • Hit insert
    • Taa daa

Ballerina, Seriously and Eva like this.
  13. I love the new reply mechanism

Ballerina likes this.
  14. I changed in my settings to now show when I'm online, but I still see my green indicator on my posts.. just don't know if everyone else can, too!

15. Videos and all that is easy as pie.

But I think it might have made sone old codes redundant

test
    :mrgreen:
    <3
    :D
    :evil:
    :?:
    :Ugeek:

16. I can’t

17. Must be working, then. It's an odd lack of feedback on being invisible, but as long as it's working.

18. Will i thought ppl in my inbox won't see my Active green light when I switch it off .
    But found that I'm still looking active to all on game and in my friends lest

19. [​IMG]
    gg Ata...

20. You're not looking active on forums

Madness likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.