EVENT Patriot Things

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Jeeze ATA. Your Canadian. And Not 1 Canadian Avi? Great work on that one ?

2. I only want the chair

3. I'm sure they'll do something for Canada Day, as they did last year. Chill.

4. Current staff should resign. Consider someone else worthy of the post! ?

5. Wow. Didn't think it could get even uglier than last year's...Buuut you succeeded

6. “Single mothers...you’re working hard to put food on your family”- George Dubya Bush

dumb thing our current President has said, everything that comes out of his mouth?

America, duck yeah!

7. The avis could’ve been better 

8. Loveeeeeeeeee

9. Done with this hunt already. 2 weeks of waiting again ?

10. Oh wow another two week hunt I don't give a damn about bc I'm not a freaking American.

If you want to do a American themed hunt so bad why not just make it sorter or include some other countries. Not like the US is the only country with a national holiday. ?

11. Not the only, but we are the best!

Taohua likes this.
  12. Lmao. The best at telling yourselves you don't need to get your shit together as a country maybe.

13. Wow another one...When you gonna have a Canadian one, ATA?

14. Whooooooo

ATA wake up

America isn’t the only country that keeps this game going not by a long long way

Where’s a English themed hunt ?

15. They had one last year...

Taohua likes this.
  16. Tbh?

17. That hunt is as ugly as the last 5 or so tbh. The only things i can appreciate is the chair and one hunt avi ??‍♀️

18. Agreed, they look like they have no ideas AT ALL and only get by doing something like this AGAIN. Wth do they make everyone celebrate others people's independency day? A WHOLE hunt, and not the first, probably not the last... Oh come on. Please make pools for people to agree on some hunt themes, anything, just don't go all by urselves like an old disk. Honestly, it keeps getting worse. I'm so stupid, I expect it to be good... Dummy me, right.