Battle of The Bands ROSTER

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Nicoolest, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Stop looking for tea?

2. I'm only here for tea wym ?

3. Didn't get any invite ?

4. Why are you taking away my tea

5. When people talk but doesn't really know how everything went down (Sips tea)

6. there is no tea though  trust me, we’d hear about it if there was

7. The real tea is secretly a badass.

8. What happened to the roosters?

9. I meant: KHALID is secretly a badass.

RIP me.

10. If you believe so ?

11. The tea is.. when is the next war?

12. YOU DOWN WITH OPP

13. Hello. I am here to say congrats to The Kinks for being such a great enemy team and for never letting us rest. I want to say A BIG thank you to my team which was THE BEST team ever in a long time. I am glad we all worked and disscused everything together as a team should. We listened to everyone's opinion and got to a conclusion together. I want to say THANK YOU to our Boss, Tre, for keeping us up, for leading us and for being a great new friend. I want to say thank you to my rs, Brandon, Egoista, Odr, Kiera, Riley, Lizi, Vulpecula, Miksza, Velveeta, UnicornQK, Matty, FluffyNJiggle, Velmay-Doo, Cold, -Lilacksy, Smartass, Ace, ViolentlyDelightful, Agatha, Pickle, -_A_-uspicious( Danny ) , BOWSER, Legendary_Ari, Legendary_Beast_Mode, Havoc, Kazuuuto, Karma KY4F, Mr__Big( Joe ), MyaBird, Suzy-, Alyssa_Hart, Shabina, Creator-INK, daks, _SSniperWolf_, PapiLovesHisThots, -RoD-CykoPrincess, -ROD-3rdEyeNiamh, Snack, Nicolette and -RoD-PimpSlappedYou for being the best, funny, kind, hardworking team mates and now even friends.I wish good luck to the other teams as well. ADE'S OUT. ( i need sleep )

14. ur cute ? ily

15. YEAH, YOU KNOW ME ? NBN FTWWW

17. Thank YOU for being a great leader along with Tre ??