Daily Login Petition

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by SweetMelody06, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Ooooh I like this  Support!

2. I like this idea

3. I like this!

4. ata would make no profit if they gave out kinis and cats that frequently, the cute lil lite boxes we randomly get from the devs are sweet. shoutout 2 marci, luv u.

5. why are y'all sucking on their profit so much? they earn quite a ton, and people who spend, will always spend..
    support.

6. yes, please.

7. ata is a company that needs profit in order to run, just like any other company. of course people would still buy cats in the beginning of ops idea, but purchasable cats and kinis in the store would eventually become useless since there’s many players and many of them have alts, and there’d become a surplus of cats and cat clubs but yeah, im just sucking on their profit... whatever that means.

8. Repost

9. Support

10. Repost

AllieWifeAlt likes this.
  11. I agree

AllieWifeAlt and SweetMelody06 like this.
  12. I would like small daily login gifts like hunt boxes or spinner items, even dns or chibis. Also I've been thinking about this a lot but there should be like a reward system for people who have bought a lot of EC. Like after buying 200 you get something, then at 1000 something else. And since y'all be spending so much it could be like 10k you get an avi or something. I realize we already get bb items but I just feel like us as customers would be more inclined to buy more ec if we had that. Just a thought :)

AllieWifeAlt likes this.
  13. Overall really good idea just the cats is pushing it a little in my opinion

14. I'm in favour of daily missions like make 1000 hits, hit 15 parties, get 500 losses etc etc