Battle of The Bands ROSTER

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Nicoolest, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Noob, you understand that people voicing in forum isn't always a complaint? I initiated a conversation. Which, you are not trying to listen to or respectfully respond to - you are a team leader, and this is your demeanor?

2. Yes you were starting a conversation on something that was invalid and not set in stone. I was simply correcting you but you didn't want to be corrected and continued talking about irrelevancy but it's okay

3. So the other leaders and all the team members that participated in the voting that took place are irrelevant?

4. Oh my god you are so ignorant Im done with you, thanks for opting out have a good night <3

5. That's your response? That was a genuine question based off of your own words.

6. No it's a twist on my words based off you not being able to properly read,and just wanting to argue. I've already stated the time change had to be void because of ata, making the entire topic irrelevant not the teams or their amazing leads.

7. What are you on about? Time change was only discussed between 2 teams. So it doesn't affect your team whatsoever. And it doesn't have any upper hand cuz none of those teams are going against your team today ?

8. He is talking about the voting part that was irrelevant cause it wasnt official for ALL teams as you thought. I was part of one of the teams that voted and any time would have worked for me even if it was 3am. You could have just waited a little bit before starting a conversation about the time change based on things you only heard. I mean, I get it, express your opinion, but do it on the right things. Hope it ends the subject cause it doesn't matter anymore. The main time is for everyone now.

9. Valencia I already stated how teams moving forward a time could cause a domino effect to war.

10. I am aware that it was not pertaining to all teams which is why I named the two teams that were involved in the voting. I spoke of things as they were taking place - that is what forums are for. Current topics.

11. I never twisted anyone's words. Nor is this an argument. Why is it that nowadays adults cannot have discussions without someone being butthurt?

13. Lol 1/3 of a team opted out because you were on it, I think that speaks for itself on how you act

14. They opted out due to their own personal reasons, however; most opted out because I stated I was.

15. If the other teams start their war at 6pm est which is and was the main time, I wonder how is it a domino effect

16. If all teams start at time posted originally then all is good and well.

It isn't.

17. Two teams will start the war 9 hours ahead of the original time, so what's the deal?

18. Tbh.

19. Not anymore, but looks like even if we all start at the same time, it isnt good for her. I guess her problem is something else even tho she doesn't participate anymore.

20. No. My "problem" is nothing else as I stated already in my previous response to you over 30min ago.