Should build mechanics be changed?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Benzophenone, Jun 17, 2019.

1. At no point is farming for money a main contribution to the discussion.

2. but why do we need more intel builds? and why are you petitioning to have intel builds be more like strength builds?
    why not make them all the same right ? so then people can choose either and it wont matter so we can have a healthy balance of intel and strength builds ?
    For anyone who doesn't get sarcasm, this was it^

3. I'm having an open discussion about having them not be stuck as support builds.

I'm not saying make them equal as in equally viable as main accounts.

4. They already are valuable as main accounts. I used a prank tank as a main for a few years. It was a blast

5. Pranks aren't as dangerous with the 2014 party plunder change, in my opinion. Pranks are only effective if you're able to shut down a club from completing parties altogether. So in addition to being less damaging, you're the most vulnerable build to strips.

I also had a blast prank pinning players years ago. Unfortunately I just don't find it as damaging.

6. So basically what you're saying is you suck at sfws and get butthurt over strips? So ata should change the game mechanics because you're unhappy with the vulnerable build that you chose?

7. If I wanted to learn new game mechanics, I could play a new game. Being here since the beginning and understanding mechanics is a big part of why I stay.

8. I'm a str build..? That's twice you're so intended on attacking me you sound very silly. Please refrain from that.

9. The mechanics changed in 2014 when prank pinning was unintentionally nerfed. The game survived. The resistance to change simply because it's change isn't solid.

10. And you already told us your last account was an Intel build....did you make that part up?

You're the one who looks silly trying to defend an idea that everyone has told you is terrible.

11. Why are you talking about party plunder? Pranks are supposed to weaken a player so they can be hit more easily. The damage hasn't been changed.
    Yes intel builds are more vulnerable to strips but the pro is that they can tank a lot of hits which can lead to oppo draining dns on them or taking the focus off of other potential targets in their club. Someone choosing an intel build would be aware of the pros and cons and may manage their money differently if they were worried about strips.

Vo likes this.
  12. Make ed pinning possible is all I want tbh ?

13. It was, yeah. Past tense. Five years ago. So idk why you're trying to bring up a vulnerable build I've not used in five years.

14. Are you slow in the head? This entire thread is about Intel builds! Wtf! You need to take less tranquilizers

15. Oh snap, so the whole thing you said about strip farming them and taking more of their money for hit has nothing to do with money? Lol

16. Pre party plunder change, a prank pin was significantly more damaging as sping on a party gave much less money. Now, hitting a party while pinned pays the same as milking did when it was used. If you hit while pinned on a party you made junk. This is what I meant.

An Intel build's pranks are effective at pinning, but pinning in and of itself isn't as effective unless the club partying is halted as plunder wouldn't be affected (hitting from pin is as effective as milking a party so long as the party is completed.)

17. I see you confused benzophenone with benzodiazepines. Someone never took organic chemistry and it really shows.

Also, please stick with the discussion topic and stop attempting to target me personally.

18. Farming to take money, not make money. I think I may have misunderstood and thought you meant make it.

Regardless, the pinning itself isn't as damaging as it was.

20. No man (or girl, idk), not everyone farms to take or make money. Believe it or not, there are some of us that farm even knowing opp does not have any money out.

Pranking is the best way to piss people off.