Daily Login Petition

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by SweetMelody06, Jun 14, 2019.

1. I checked it wasn't

2. Re: Daily rewards

That will be included in daily login I put that part at the end.

3. Yes there was. I just jumped the previous thread about this idea

4. Re: Daily rewards

They are already on the spinner. Save your spins till you get 10-15 and you have a better chance of getting better stuff other then cash. I never spin unless I have at least 10 spins and I win at least 2ec every time. Keeps my and my rs pink everyday :)

6. support?

7. Lite boxes and random dn aren’t a login reward, lite boxes require party hits and the dn are just gifts which of course you’d have to login to get. No actual login rewards

There’s been multiple of this idea over the years, it gets brought up on occasion again just like most other ideas

8. No thanks just be happy that we get 2 lite boxes everyday lol

10. It is my opinion and like I said if you don't agree ignore. I can chose to voice my own opinion.

11. i kind of feel like the spinner is already some sort of version of this, as well as the lite boxes, like someone mentioned. you get free spinner tokens every hour just for logging in, and you get 2 lite boxes per day for hitting parties, even if you only get 1 hit in. the spinner and the lite boxes have chances of dropping high value items like avatars, cats, furniture, etc., and like someone also mentioned, ATA most likely won’t be willing to offer such a thing when there are already existing and suitable alternatives.
    tl;dr: no support because this is pointless and won’t happen in the foreseeable future

12. I support but maybe after 7 days active you get a kini, and after 14, you get a cat. It would definitely have to reset if you miss a day, and honestly with some people on here they wouldn't even last 3 days so ata wouldn't be losing much

13. Yea that will never happen lol

14. And they can voice theirs. If people dont like your idea they can say so.

15. That's a horrible idea. Cats and Kinis would be worth much less and ATA would lose a significant ammount of profit.

16. Great idea!!

17. I mean... instead of getting such valuable items you get something like 10ecs at least. It would be more reasonable I think.

18. I wholeheartedly support this

19. A lotnof games do this and i absolutely love this idea. Especially since i am actually on here daily and more than any other game i have on my phone