Daily Login Petition

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by SweetMelody06, Jun 14, 2019.

1. I proposed that we should have a daily login where you get a gift for opening the game ever say and been active in your club by participating in parties.If you miss a day, you miss that gift. I also think every Friday you should have a chance or get an ultra rare item like cats, kinis, ecs, etc. This will not only help more people be active but also complete stories and actually earn ecs thru attendance. Get as many people as you can to respond to this post if you like this idea. If you don't kindly ignore.?

2. I like this idea! But not how we have a chance of a cat every Friday. I feel it should be like a week provides very low incentives and maybe a cat every year :0

3. I like this!!

4. Maybe prize coins daily with bonus coins on the 7th day? The counter could reset after that?

5. I like this. It was a big reason why I got on pubg haha

6. They’ve done this very briefly before kinda and it would be nice to again but permanently although the weekly chance at things I disagree with, as much as it would help new users it also would hurt ata in profit and they ain’t about that life

7. They did this December 2016

8. The 2 daily lite boxes are a good enough log-in bonus for me. And occasionally ATA doesn't give out another lite box or a couple DNs for logging in... the VIP Champagne package comes with log-in bonuses as well.

9. They did this before and even added a new series of limited jobs to the job boards.

I wouldn’t mind seeing some type of daily login system tho. Maybe reward player for logging in 6 days straight or something ??‍♂️

10. I was not on this game in 2016 and ata us getting hurt with these inactive accounts.

11. How are they getting hurt?

12. A great idea!!!!

13. I like this idea signed, cityofsyrup

14. Wasn't there already a thread about this idea? ? No support. You get 2 lite boxes for completing 2 parties as your daily rewards.

15. No I just cane up with it with a friend.

16. I love this

17. Nope pretty sure I commented on a thread about this idea a week or so ago lol

18. I love this idea would help out everyone who plays the game and keeps people active and i chance to grow and upgrade faster

19. Re: Daily rewards

I think we should receive credits daily. Are have more free options to receive credits