Rate my Dorm Game

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Alice, Feb 25, 2017.

1. 10/10 well it is cozy ?

2. 10/10 so fash, looks like a room someone would actually have!

3. 9/10 feels like I'm camping indoors Eva :) just floor throwing that vibe off

4. Well a dorm set so 10/10 ?
    Cute dorm :D

5. 6 out of 10 - too romantic in there. Would vomit.

6. 8. I like the blend for the most part. Im not sure that's the best 999, but it works well enough. The neon green panties don't unfortunately :( cute, cute ava tho!

7. 8/10
    Tbf I'm not the biggest fan of this Furni in general but i rakh love your 999 and how it somehow manages to fit in well.

8. 7/10
    a good blend of dark and colorful! really reminds me of space but that desk tho lmao

9. 8/10 I honestly really like the mix, all of colors go really well, though the animals on the bookcase are a teeny off

(My dorm is still a being worked on, but I’ll end up adding the anarch poster and geode desk unless there’s other recommendations for stuff that’s missing!)

10. 7/10 i like where it's going, hopefully you change the bookcase, 999 and 499

11. Oh the combination is great! 8/10 bcs the lack of items, but i know youll do great :D

Ill take that as a compliment :lol:

12. 4. That was interesting. I feel like a lot does not go together.

13. 9/10, i really love how wp and floor matches with everything, Especially the bed?. Good Job.

14. 9.9/10. I would totally sleepover here, probably with the president’s daughter or something with how expensive it looks. I’d probably spend the night organizing the room though, it looks a bit cluttered. Overall an amazing dorm <3

15. 8/10 would look to change 499, desk, and 999 but everything else flows very well

16. 10/10 very blue, I like!