Mod Crate Contest!

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Chi, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Hi! It’s my birthday so I’m feeling alil nice right now. Actually it was my birthday on June 11th but tbh in my head it’s my birthday all month okay.

So this will be a small forum contest called Show off you creative writing side! I’m not gonna make this two long for you guys, if you want a chance at winning two mod crates, just write me a short story that either involves an event that’s happened in PIMD or one of the PIMD npc as the main character! It’s that simple!

The story can be about love, friendship, aliens, horror, LITERALLY ANYTHING. I don’t want you guys to hold back on anything!

First Place: 2 Mod Crates
    Second Place: 1 Mod Crate
    Third Place: A furniture item.

Contest end date: July 6th!

LET THE GAMES BEGIN. ?

Muschi and Tem like this.
  2. happy birthmonth! :D

3. hap birth

4. Ooh nice

5. Story time.Okay so like six years ago I was in a pimd RS we we're together for so long. And then one day I just decided I didn't feel the same way so we broke RS. Next thing you know I get kicked from the club and farmed and I lost my ACC anf had to make a new one. And that's the story of my pimd life<3

6. I'll write something later today.

7. Happy belated birthday! 23 days for this wow

8. Ok so here's my story. This happened way back in early 2015 when I was using a different main, one which is now deactivated. I was just starting up and joined a club (don't remember the name) and I decided to perm.

Then one day I decided to leave the club and go visit some other clubs, but I didn't ask for a merc pass so since I left without asking for one, the whole club started farming me (guess perms weren't supposed to leave without merc passes ) . And then later on I kinda emo quit for a month and after I returned I found that the club had disbanded and some of the admins had made a club of their own and invited me to join them. Later that club too went inactive after 2017,(They'd named it "The Potatoes") .

Jaey likes this.
  9. I'll just write u a poem lol   sleepy now goodnight ??

10. There once was a little boy by Blu

There once was a little boy. He was a very happy loving little boy. This little boy didn't have a care in the world. He loved to play, run, jump and be a messy little child.
    One day this little boy caught a cold. Mommy wasn't to worried she knew how to handle a cold. By day three the little boy wasn't getting better in fact his mommy saw him getting worse. His mommy called the doctor. The doctor told his mother to call back if the fever hits over 100 and he gets worse. Two more days went by and on day five she knew her little boy had more than just a cold. At lunch her baby wouldnt eat and spiked a fever of 104, he even stopped drinking. The boy began to tell his mom of this "evil" woman who was going to take him away for ever. His mommy called the doctor again and told him to call the hospital he can't wait in the er to be seen he's deathly ill.
    The doctor met this mother at the hospital everyone thought this little boy had pnuemonia and a double ear infection. Then a nurse saw the little boys face and pulled the pediatrician and another doctor to the side. It was then decided they needed to run blood tests. They sent the little boy and his mother home to wait for news. The mom waited impatiently and was fearing the worst. Late that night a call came in....
    "Get him to ******** hospital now. We can't handle his issue. they're waiting for you." The mom tried asking for answers but was just told the same thing. So with nothing but the clothes on their backs she took her little one in the truck and rushed the 40 miles to the hospital that she was instructed to go to. She finally made it there how she didn't know because she was crying the whole way. And as the doctor said they were waiting for them. Immediately they were brought to the childrens er where a room was ready. As she walked the long hallway to the er she heard alot of foot steps behind her. She slowly turned around to see 20 doctors and medical students behind her. "Please don't tell me you're here for Mas." They asked his birthrate she confirmed and they nodded. She knew it wasn't good.
    One doctor began calmly but blunt. "Your son has cancer. You aren't going home anytime soon." Her fears were confirmed. Treatment began immediately. She was good she was in one of the best hospitals for childhood cancer. Fast toward a few weeks the doctors came in late one night to talk to her. She began to cry before they spoke the only thought was she was going to out live her child. They told her the type of cancer he has is one of the hardest cancers to treat let alone cure and that her 3 year old was in a fight for his life. Treatment continued as she hoped he would be okay.
    Fast forward to new years day. She got woken up at 5 am by a doctor who was smiling. She couldn't imagine why he was smiling it was a rough night. He hugged her and said happy new years. Mom through sleepy eyes looked confused. The doctor said "Mas is in full remission. After ONE treatment he's in full remission. How we don't know but he is." "What does that mean?" Mom asked. " One more month of treatment as we find a donor.
    Fast forward a couple months again. They found that little boy a donor and now it was time for transplant. Everyone hoped it would work. Chemo again that made him very sick then the transplant. Mom waited and waited she knew it could take up to a month to find out if it worked or failed. After two weeks of waiting she noticed the nurses acting funny she got scared. Late that afternoon they told her it worked.
    Fast forward to present day. That little boy is 4 years old now. He still goes in several times a week to see his doctors. He goes in with smiles and laughs and loves just like before. He tells everyone that one day he wants to be a doctor too, to help kids like him.
    This story is about strength and determination, love, and will power. Even though that little boy has gone through so much trauma he still finds the will to fight and love in everything. No matter what you go through stay strong.

11. Happy birthday!

Once upon a time, a user named 'Heuristic' got addicted to PIMD. He had high hopes and aimed for becoming a powerful player. Heuristic soon found a home club and made friends. Witnessing his dedication and friendly behaviour, the President soon made him an admin. From being a club representative to the Vice President, he stepped up the ladder of success. He was a constant support for the President when their club was under attack by a prominent, strong club. Battle left few scars...dance and fight losses. Those were the glorious days. However, he soon got trapped in the political maze that ruins a club. Heuristic made a bold, emotional decision to leave the club, and soon, he became a mercenary. After years, heuristic found a new home club. He is content with the affectionate members and hopes for a happy ending. What does the future have in store for him?

AllMixiedUp likes this.
  12. You gonna have a loooot to read through in the end happy late birthday!

13. hehe spoopie story time!
    so it was friday the 13th back in the 80's and a group of pimd residents went on a trip. a road trip, to a haunted mansion. so the time comes for them to get out if the car and head on inside, they were planning on spending 3 nights there. on night one, one if the friends got up to go to the bathroom. little did she know that there was psychopath in the show. she walks into the bathroom half awake and shuts and locks the door behind her. she sits down and is minding her own business when she feels and hears heavy and hit breath on her back. she throws herself off the toliet the face the killer. he approched her and stood over her and whispers, "if you scream, you get to watch all if your pretty little friends get stabbed to death whistle you get saved for last." she nodes her head and can hear her own heart beat. the killer tells her to get on to the bathtub, she does this without questioning it. he then begins to cut her shirt open and traced his knife all up and down her tourso. he makes small quick incisions at first, but then begins make long deep ones. she cant bear the pain and she passes out and squirms everytime he beings a new cut. he slowly stands up and admires his work. he then stands behind her head and slits her throat without hesitation. he leaves her there and walks throught the house and out the door the way he came. THE END hope you liked my sorrry for any spellings errors, i was kinda in a rush

14. the npc option is corny ?

15. Ooooh I'm gonna need to think on this.
    ATA usually makes you write about NPCs for their writing contests so I guess she's just following along with that.

16. Heyo happy birthday month I hope its it's good!

So I've been playing PIMD for almost 2 years now and there has always been one person by my side the while time. We met in September of 2017 when I first started playing. We talked and we ran a club together (not together together like pres and VP but as pres and exec). One day my VP lost it because I wanted to open up our club to younger ages as we were an 18+ club. He misunderstood and thought I was doing it whether he agreed or not. That night while I was talking to him I went to her and blah blah blah she said she wouldnt leave with him. When I woke up half my club was gone including both my VP and my exec. Yep you read that right. I ended up messaging her a little later asking her what happened and she said she got pressured into leaving. We got back into talking and by then it was October and the I had missed her birthday. Anyways Haha I told her I liked her on October 31st and she shot me down but I kept trying to get her so for 8 days straight I talked to her. On November 8, 2017 she said yes to being my girlfriend. We haven't stopped talking since. There hasn't been a single day where we didn't talk. We did break up twice due to unfortunate circumstances but we are together again and very happy. We have planned our whole life out together and helped eachother through mental issues and rough nights. She will forever be my love and always have my support. We have plans to officially meet up in the summer of 2022. It's a long time away but we are willing to wait.

That is the story of me and my rs. It's still continued to this day.

17. It was the 4th of July,
    And celebration was out,
    Fireworks and food,and no one in doubt,
    Molly wasn't ready for the night that freaked her out..

The fireworks boomed and banged,
    Then a green light appeared,
    In the next door house,
    Molly was frightened by even a mouse,

She peeked into the house,
    Seen a green creature wearing her blouse,
    She ran and screamed Alien in that house,
    she ran to the people

The people ran and scream by what they have just have seen,
    The people told the people some ran to the house not one spot of green had been seen.

Molly went to the next house passing a Mirror on a corner store and Molly had seen her skin glowing green with the same shirt she had just seen.

18. Hey happy birthday ?

So this about the girl(ex) that I’ve been together irl for few years who also play PIMD

To someone in my past,
    I let you go.

You know, i can go back to where you left. But i dont wanna go there anymore.

And i know all the steps back to your door. But i know i dont have to go there anymore.

And even though i know i can stand up and write you a song, i know I don't wanna have to go that far.

There are things. Lot of things in life where we did together. Lot of times we spent laughing and falling in love. And i will never forget those memories. I cant.

But i understand the situation here. I know you wont be the home i used to have. You're not there anymore. Out of reach.

So i let you go. I have done enough for you. And its time for me to do something for myself.

For someone in my past,

I love you but i let you go.
    And i let you go because i know i have to love myself first

BJK?
    1604️

19. ?A DEAD CHILD

Once upon a time, there was a 10 year old girl who lived in London in a very old house. She hated the house. It was cold and damp all of the time. Plus, none of her friends would visit because it was believed by everyone in the neighbourhood that a ghost lived in the house. The little girl was curious about the ghost, but nobody would talk to her when she asked questions about it or the history of the house.

The house was scary, and some nights were worse than others. One night, when she was in her room reading, the lamp suddenly went off. She thought the light bulb had died. She did not want to bother her mother, who was already sleeping, by asking for a new bulb. So she put down her book and prepared to sleep. All of a sudden, there was a quiet knocking on the window next to her bed. She saw the reflection of a boy, about her age, reflected on the window glass.

The girl turned to look in her room, but saw nothing. She got out of bed and went over to her lamp. She felt something wet on the ground. She flicked on the lamp, which now worked, and saw a red stain where she was standing. Then it disappeared. It wasn’t blood, because the red was too bright, almost pink, like paint. She scratched at the purple wall of her room and, believe it or not, behind the purple paint was pink, the same dark shade that had been on the floor.

The girl ran out of her room toward her parent’s room. But then she saw something that made her open her mouth to scream, though no sound came out. The attic door was right above her staircase, really high up; only her dad could reach it. Hanging from it was a noose, the thing they hung people on.

The girl ran back to her room and there was a body in her bed. She grabbed her phone to take a picture. She wanted proof. She wanted to know in the morning if what she saw was a dream or real. She took a picture of her bed, and, without looking at it, ran to get her mother.

Grumpily, her mother came up the stairs. The girl pointed to where the noose had been, but now it was just a piece of string from her mother’s sewing kit. She led her mother up to her room, to show her the child’s body, but now there was nothing. As her mother turned to leave the room, the girl remembered the camera. She grabbed it and turned it on, showing it to her mother.

There was no longer a photo of her bed. Instead there was a photo of a teenage boy, with a red mark around his neck, and pink paint all over his torn clothes.

Her mother told her stop joking around. However, her mother had an extremely worried look on her face. When asked what was wrong, she said, “He is back!”

The little girl never saw the boy again and her mother refused to tell her who he was.