Thank you ATA

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by RavenCorvus9127, Jun 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Okay but you said they never help, so I was pointing out that they do help when it's within their power to. If you've done a full reinstall (clear cache/data>uninstall>hard reboot phone>install), and nothing is fixed, then I'm not sure what else you can do to fix the apparent issue.

2. Did you try shutting off your phone and turning it back on again

3. I did.

4. Take the battery out. Wait 10 secs. Put it back again. Turn on phone.

5. Did you put it in rice?

6. Can't do this.

7. There's the problem.

8. My phone constantly dies on me does that count

9. Steal?? huh

10. Depending on how he got it, could be viewed as stealing. Cats and stuff to get more in-game money cost rl munnies

11. thanks obama

12. No it doesn't

13. Data plan costs RL money. Downloading the game = stealing

14. Thanks green big thing for thanking Obama

15. I've same experience when volleying a tuts the cash didn't come back after the tut get hired. But it only happen mostly when i'm short of money, like 3-5 hired times away before insuficient fund notice. And the cash will shortly come if you hit money bar/job/attacking player.

16. That's...not the same thing at all. If you pay for cats w rl money it's an exchange of goods w ata so you should be able to use or sell it. If you don't get the in-game money you paid for while using it then it's supposed to be refunded unless it was an error on your part, which ata knows and is why they refunded cats during black Friday when the app crashed

17. It was a joke, relax

18. I didn't intend that to come across as rude or whatever, I'm sorry if it did. I just thought it was absurd enough that people would recognize I wasn't serious

19. I didn't think it was rude, I just thought you misunderstood what I meant so wanted to esplain myself better

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.