Thank you ATA

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by RavenCorvus9127, Jun 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. For stealing from your players and telling them to keep a better eye on their cash. Very nice ???
    Who cares that players spend $$$ on the game,as soon as there is a problem you say it's player's fault.
    Now,that I had my share of rage lemme explain to y'all.
    Almost 3 days ago I helped a fellow club member to volley a tut,only 130bil,but hey,cash is cash. After the last bumo my fellow hired back and guess what,the cash never returned into my account.
    I waited. 10 mins,nothing. 30 mins,nope. An hour,nada. No money. So I decided to send a ticket to our beloved ATA to ask for help. After almost 24 hours they said to wait and closed the ticket. So,as a normal person would do,I sent another ticket and waited another 24 hours for a reply.
    Oh but hey,their answer was: there is nothing wrong,keep waiting. And I said is been 48h and no cash. And they said all this shìt.

So yeah,thanks ATA for stealing my cash. :)
    Btw I don't care if I get banned or silanced,this is ridiculous to do.
    Thank you :) and good bye

TiNCaBell likes this.
  2. Cash is so easy to get why are you crying

3. Did you check the tutor actually got hired back?

4. Because cash is easy to get but they sjould not steal. It's always like this. I don't care about the cash,i am angry about their replies. Basically they said is my fault for their own faulty system

TiNCaBell likes this.
  5. Yes i did. It was hired back

6. Why would they steal though? How would they benefit from it? There's no motive.

7. It's just in game money

8. Sounds like you must have done something wrong then. ATA will have logs of every single cash transaction from your account, if some had gone missing then they would know. It would make no sense for cash to just disappear though

9. Idk but money are gone. As I said,i don't care about tue money,i can get them back,but why would they not properly check their system? It's obviously a bug

10. This is going to get locked very soon...

11. I don't mind. They can even ban me from forum for this.

12. op the type of person to drive all the way back to complain about getting a tomato in their sandwich when they asked for no tomatoes

13. They're always pink and mealy looking, it's justified.

14. This made me laugh because I love tomatoes.
    Is not that,i don't tend to complain but they never do anything when people tell them real app problems.

15. I mean? Did you try re downloading the app. Sometimes it's issues on your part not the apps/companies

16. I'd like to disagree. They helped me out when I tried to buy too many of an item (around 3billion) and ended up with a negative amount (negative 1billion). Was a bug with their app, and they fixed it for me.

17. I did that,before sending them the ticket because I knew they will tell me to do that

18. Just because you were lucky to be helped doesn't mean they always do it. I had problems in the past with the app,send tickets and was told to restart the app. Like,let's be honest,i'm not an idiot,that would be the first thing I would do

TiNCaBell likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.