Things ATA can improve on?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Hulk, Jun 9, 2019.

2. By lowering prices or making ec’s more attainable. They have given us more options out there, however things are still over priced imo! Their method of making money is by trapping and limiting you but as most businesses try to do, the best way to make the most money is by giving people a bit more flexibility. They may even have more people flowing in if things were more affordable because it would be more diverse. For someone who hasn’t played long it’s easy to get turned off by the prices

3. ATA should try to think outside the box. I’m not saying to make things drastically cheaper because that could crash in-game market, but what I’m saying is that they should meet us half way. If the game was more affordable, more people are likely to spend money, which could be better in the end.

4. Easier way to send bulk gifts so you don't have to resend again and again.

TigerLily and Sweet-n-Savage like this.
  5. ATA has no control over the prices of their products. The Apple app store controls it, and then ATA just matches the price on Google Play. Apple is notorious for being a control freak and they don't give developers as much freedom as you would think. They even make it cost money for apps to even be hosted on the Apple store; ATA has to pay them annually for it

6. I have seen so many 16- year olds posting about RP or even people 18+ asking to underaged like this needs improvement!!

7. Good improvements they did? Uh. Idk, is there any? Lol.

For future improvements, too many to mention.

8. And the search button for trade/gifting. It's a pain going through the showcase

Sweet-n-Savage likes this.
  9. Have more club hunts like the basketball one... create an easier way to monitor dn usage in ec parties...create an OFFICIAL pricelist for items before releasing them... REMOVE ZODIAC SHARDS FROM TIMER BOXES!!!! Last but not least bring back ability to open multiple timer boxes at a time (awesome job adding speedups to rewards so remove them from spinner!)

10. I'd be interested in seeing a priority list from the community on things to be updated/changed. Might be nice to see where the community (tbf it's only the forum community) would like the devs to focus resources.

11. SUPPORT

12. ATA NEEDS TO REPLY TO THE TICKETS FASTER!!!!!

13. They usually reply in less than a day. If you always yell at them, that might explain why they are slow to answer yours.

14. Stop tryna rp and play the game!

TattedMamii likes this.
  15. Yes please on the DN usage