Things ATA can improve on?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Hulk, Jun 9, 2019.

1. That’s sad lmfao

2. No no no to all of this, you’re asking for trouble, reason why game is downhill and overpopulated with your species

3. Maybe it would be helpful for every club's admins if the time when a member joined the party is also updated in the history so confusion on whoever overhit or used dn on premium parties would be avoided..

4. Neither it's meant to, nor it should ever become a dating app. This is a game. College themed and all you want, but still a game. Don't try to turn it into a dating app.
    Besides, what's the point of virtually dating, anyway? Dating apps are designed to find people nearby you, this isn't, because it's a game!!!!

5.  bring back the reset button I miss people being farmed til reset (kidding about the button just an FYI, ps ignore me I’m thinking out loud)

But fr I just want duo vip for my rs and I buy if rs is broke it’d just be extended vip for the person who bought it.

I want an offline light cause I don’t like people knowing I’m on?

6. I agree with the under age thing. Its out of control. I know its the parents job to watch what kids play but it doesnt seem like the case here. Ive had ppl 14 message me like no im almost 30... i report but still see them on here.

7. Release Drop tables or improve drop rates for boxes and parties. If they haven't released them already.

8. It's hard to think of all of them.

Good updates)
    Bot-verified name changes
    PvP Rebalance (counting misc and changing buckets)
    Improved tutorial
    Diverse avatars that appease the screamers.
    Quote and report features in forums.
    Increased presence of mods in forums.
    Introduction of the pub
    More speakers for players
    Refining, experimenting and continuing with PVP events (also keep going with this)
    Diverse aesthetics for showcase items leading to more people getting into trading.
    Transparent stats and making more visible how combat calculations works on pimd.
    BB items.
    Furniture seems to be going good.
    Offer wall is okay. A bit scrappy i hear, with some shonky ads. But I bet it's still good overall.
    Strong pop culture references that attract players to stay on the game and hunt.
    Glad that you got more mods. It actually feels like a solid crew now but more probably couldn't hurt.
    Report option in public channels (interestung concepts but it might become spammy. On runescape, they have you select a reason for the report in order to prevent people from reporting things that are okay... This would also familiarize players with the ToU better than the FAQ section :D .)

To do)
    Allow to edit our own walls
    Make game more compatible and run more efficiently
    Better tutorial that doesn't promote opening boxes and in-game features that resemble gambling.
    Remove Peace Passes and all forms of immunity from hits except what currently defines dtw/dts.
    Appropriately diverse avatars that don't just respond to demands from players. Set your own agenda in keeping with demographical statistics.
    More charity events.
    Heart emoji in forums <3
    Make search results in forums take you to the appropriate page rather than the first.
    Enforce 17+ rule better
    I want more dirty jokes and appropriate memes and edgy showcase items. As well as gimmicky ones like yodelling pickles and fictional characters.
    (give us a break from hunts sometimes thx)
    Bring back Pwars
    Bring back super pros
    Make events that connect people.

Save your resources. Take your creative drive for writing the text convos in the stories interface and deliver a narrative better plz. Maybe through comics in forums? Visuals help. (I'm honestly over the whole phone thing. It's glitchy and makes my app slow down and while many people seem to just accept it for what it is now, a central hub of the game and an excuse for the pop-ups of event completion to show up on our screens, I think it would be better removed and substituted for something that runs more smoothly, allows for visuals in your stories (which you can feel free to rush drawing), and which might still make sense, please. I would also prefer to just see every milestone in a hunt on a checklist in stead of getting them in piecemeal chunks that have to be glued together by busy bees in forums to try to make a picture of the structure of a hunt, which is important for traders to know about.
    At least consider alternatives for this, please. Or host a competition for ideas.
    Chuck us a few pimdcrates and the community can do your brainstorming for you and get the ideas close to or at a presentable format.

More community competitions.
    Updated jobs that convey a narrative adn include doing weird things such as pvp, parties, etc. And which may not even have to be done in order!!
    Explore the jobs tab more. It should be where the tutorial is, though some new players don't find it bc it isn't as jumpy as the phone. But you can find some solutions to that.
    Shake up the spinner.
    Lower tolerance for rwc trading and account sharing.

9. O yes this too

11. Damn kefo how long did it take to write that

12. He popped tf off and I am here for it

13. Way to add a picture/meme

Pausing VIP passes (at least 2 days) sometimes life takes over

Adding a few more club slots. Maybe 120 limitation of all members

Would be cool if people could all chip in for a cat or kini

14. Also asking if you want a item to convert before it does and you end up making the wrong thing

15. Maybe add a moderator bot to the public chats since the mods don’t pick up on everything being said

16. why isn’t kefo a dev tho :(

17. yes, but then it would be easier to not get scammed when trading ec gifts, which has happened to me (and others, i’m sure) on more than one occasion. it’s the same concept of showcase items - those can be gifted AND traded.

18. strangers from campus and pub are not my friends :lol:

19. Self customizable Avatars :lol:

20. No