Best Pickup Line for Furni

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Seriously, Jun 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Give Me Your Best Pickup Line!

As the title says above, give me the best pickup line for a chance to win whatever furni I have. I’ll explain more in depth below.

Each person can only submit one entry. Please follow ToU. This “giveaway” will end when the next hunt ends. I’ll collect furniture from hunt boxes and buddy boxes. The winner will receive the most or the highest valued furniture. The second best will receive not as much or less valued furniture.

If y’all don’t trust me that’s fine idrc. Ya ain’t losing anything anyways. So go on, this thing starts now chicka.

-Figured ??

meowchim likes this.
  2. Are you a racehorse? Cuz I'm a jockey, and I wanna ride you til you finish 

3. Are you the bottom of my laptop? I mean you are burning hot??

4. Do you work for a bank? Because my interest rates in you sure are rising 

5. Are you ice cream? Because I can’t decide if I want to lick or spoon you.

6. Are you ice cream? cause I wanna cream you

7. Do you know what heaven looks like? It's right when I see you with my eyes.

Do you know why my name is Doug? Because when you reverse the name. GOD has given me u in my name (my life). But without u I'll be a DOG 

8. Do you like camping? because I'm always pitching a tent when I'm with you.

9. Are you a parking ticket? Because you’ve got fine written all over you

10. Dang. You got me with this one.

11. Hello. Cupid called. He says to tell you that he needs my heart back

12. Well my work here is done

13. Are you google? Cause you have everything I am looking for *wink*

14. Are you in special ed? cause you’re so pretty, it’s stupid.

16. You must the sun, because looking at something so bright and beautiful as you is almost blinding, and yet I just can’t bring myself to look away sometimes. When you’re not around, everything just seems to go dark, like you’ve taken all the light with you.

(Wow, I need to actually use this line sometime. Maybe I’d actually get a date if I did. )

17. Are your parents bakers?
    Cause you sure are a cutie pie

meowchim likes this.

18. By the time you finish this fùcking novel she’s out getting a train ran on her already

19. Ha ha ha. 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.