In Honor of Pride, a Suggestion

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CaliBottomBoy, Jun 8, 2019.

1. As a trans person, it can be a real hardcore bummer to get an avatar of the opposite gender. As I described it in club tonight "I love drag, but I'd never do it, because I spent most of my life in forced drag".

We've had an amazing conversation about it tonight, and one suggestion stood out.

What if we could, for a modest fee preferably in the in game money, simply switch the gender of our avatar to the matching avatar of the opposite gender?

I have a few beautiful VIP avatars that I'll never ever wear because they feel, to me, like more forced drag after a lifetime of it. I know avatar trading will never be a thing, but what if I could simply switch it to the another avatar of the same rarity from the same set?

Y'all got me here with an ad aimed at trans folks like myself. It sure would be very LGBTQ+ friendly to help me, as the ad suggested, "Live my best life."

2. I like the idea but unless it costs ecs and ata can make money off it then it has a low chance of happening.

4. No money no workey

5. Jfc it’s just an avatar

6. The only way they would most likely allow that would be for somewhere around 200 EC to make the switch. Avi-specific boxes are 200 EC to open, so the only way you would most likely have a chance to get specifically a different avi from a box would be through that type of process. I’d assume that’s what would happen if ATA made that possible.

7. This is a game, it’s an avatar. If you don’t like the avatar don’t use it. ?

8. You mean it's not an immediate representation of my entire life? O.O

9. I thought it was 

10. You also have plenty of chances to get more avatars!

Nemo likes this.
  11. No support

12. No support. There's always a chance to win the avi you want.

13. No, you may not use your sèxual identity to get free shìt.