The Leopard Prince

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Jun 4, 2019.

1. I think the camera chiky is cute. The artwork is p decent for the women here, it's more just the wildlife concept that makes them a lil less desirable imo.

2. Awesome hunt ATA, absolutely lovin it <3

3. About time for a nice hunt 

4. The box avi is describing my life but its vet/zookeeper

5. It’s cool but i thought there was gonna be a pride hunt...

6. Ahem...

7. I think this hunt is cute. I like week-long hunts, keeps it fresh.
    However the pride furniture is all in the seasonal boxes so unless however you obtain it itll be v expensive :/
    If there was a pride hunt as some want, we could have had the month like that time earlier in the year (march?).
    And then mixed in the different holidays that fall in June or had different sets of furniture. Maybe switch up lite box contents every week and made a pride month box?

9. Internilized Homophobia is a thing, you can be gay and still do/say Homophobic things, a lot of that comes down to privilege imo

Just because you say you're gay doesn't make your actions not Homophobic chief 

10. How do we get the female avi in the blue dress with the bird?

11. I dont like that the timer boxes for this hunt take so long to open. Cant you stick to 3 or 5 hours? 12 hours takes FOREVER.... 

12. most likely through the leaderboard

13. Poor JD is at it again. I thought he learned something after I saw him on "Intervention", but it seems his alcoholism has him standing in people's bushes in his birthday suit now. When will he hit his rock bottom? Tsk tsk.

14. You already get gifts, avis and furniture, you don't need a hunt too ?

15. Why's the timer box 12hrs tho???

16. They're are speedups use em

17. 12hrs for timer... are you kidding me... this is just too long for absolutely nothing.

18. Breaks my heart that I won't get it. :( I love that one.

19. The timer drops are quite generous, the hunt is short, wouldn’t make sense to have short timers on the boxes. The hunts do require some actual effort if y’all remember, ata ain’t gonna just give everything to ya

20. The hunts it’s too short  I’m used to 12-14days 