Game weak

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by PapiLovesHisTequila, Jun 7, 2019.

1. Soooooo..

Something interesting happened to me today at work.

Now, usually when I'm working, I don't pay attention to the customers cause I'm just trying to get the job done.

Wells.. this group of gurls came in. There was this one chick in the middle of the group that really caught my attention. She was cute af. It felt as if everything around me had suddenly stopped.

Yeah yeah.. cheesy af ik ik... but like i haven't really felt that way in a while. I started breathing fast and got nervous as fudge.. knees weak.. hands were sweaty.. good thing I didn't have any of my mom's special spaghetti.

I felt like a teen again. Gosh.. hate that feeling.

She was absolutely glowing.

Anyways.. everytime I looked in her direction, I saw her looking at me and then she proceeded to quickly look away.

Fast forward.. moments passed, her friends were giggling after they caught her looking at me one more time... I looked at her.. she looked down.. and blushed?

I finished the job blah blah blah.. her group of friends got up to leave but whispered to her and she slowly walked towards the register where I was at.

She asked me out.

Gosh.. she was so adorbs, I really had no words. I'm usually smooth af.. but really this one time, I was left speechless. I could tell she was nervous as well... but she managed to say what she wanted to say.

I on the other hand, really wasn't in control at that moment and all I said was yes. It was a monotonous yes and now that I think back on it, it probably made me look like I wasn't at all that interested. But deep inside I was dancing around celebrating.

She wrote her number down and met her friends outside who went crazy haha.

I haven't been on a date in what seems like forever (I'm exaggerating probably 3 or 4 months) mostly cause I moved across the U.S. and before the move I worked a  schedule.

Anyways.. imma hit her up tonite.

Just wanted to let what happened today out.. gosh... feels good.

Hope I don't mess it up.

Wish me luck.

Someone kill me. ? Pls.

Has this happened to anyone at work?

Like met someone that asked you out?

Someone looking at ya.. at the other side, with curiosity in their eyes?

If you have not.. sucks to be ya. Hope you feel it one day.. cause it feels good. Even tho it might not lead to anything or things just don't work out.. in that moment.. where you feel you've made a connection with someone without actually talking is one of the best feelings out there.

I'm in my feels, k? Take it easy on me. K.

2. No but I see lots of cute dogs (and sometimes cats) at work :)

GL with the girl and pls invite me to your wedding!

3. Awe, how cute. I hope you enjoy your date.

4. Omg.. when you see a dog and like it wiggles its tail. And it gives you those eyes that lowkey say: pet me. ??

5. D'awwwwe you're so cute. Good luck with later tonight c:

I've had coworkers hit on me a few times. It's usually awkward and unwanted since I don't like mixing that stuff w work. I also used to work at a pita shop that was open til 4am and there were two bars underneath so we'd random drunks coming up asking for our numbers or if we were single if that counts. I usually ignored them but one of my coworkers liked collect people's numbers and then if they reached a certain number in a night (she was rly flirty) she would get herself new hair extensions or a tan or smthing.

6. YUP! Me everyday x50+

Plus a lot of the dogs come in frequently so you bond with em. I know a lot of stuff about a lot of individual dogs. I got stories for daysssssss

Like Monday? I was filling up baby pools with water for the dogs that were at daycare, and a yellow lab named Ellie squats and pısses in one of the baby pools and I had to dump it out and refill it. I swear to God she knew she was misbehaving too

7. I'll probably end up looking like a fool. 

8. :lol: Don't worry about that; just be yourself. If yourself is a fool, well here's to hoping she finds it adorable. ;)

9. Exactly! I like to leave work whenever my shift is over. I don't want to be reminded of it after hours. Cause ik that if I date someone with whom I work, they'll complain about work. And I would lose my mind. I used to be like your pita shop co-worker.  Back in my prime. 

10. Stories for days, huh? Here's to hoping I get to see Muschi's Anthology of Misbehaving Doggos on a shelf in a bookstore near me one day. ?

11. Maybe you will, actually. I do enjoy my writing. :D

12. Awwwss.. I'm glad you enjoy writing Writing was one of my favorite things to do when I was younger.. but adulthood knocked at my door and ruined it. Didn't have as much time with work and everything else happening. But for now, Ellie's story will do. 

13. It’s probably a trap

14. This is so cute, have fun on your date!

15. Aweeee that’s so cute papi ?!

It has happened to me, but I give ppl a fake number ? and they come back to the store ?...

16. Aaaa this is so wholesome and cute

Yess it fr is a great feeling, the excitement and the adrenaline rush hits so hard 

Hope you have fun and enjoy your date! You gotta update us bruh

17. Mmm... do I know u? ?

18. You do

19. Don't give me a fake one pls. 

20. This is so damn cute. My heart. Have fun!! Don’t be monotone. Get some words out like you did here. — So damn cute. I Ship it.